• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN DISPLAY US States

PIN DISPLAY US States

Shelterkat

A Very Merry Unbirthday!
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
I finally completed my board of the 2002 States pins thanks to an awesome sale from @Spr175psu and I love it so much! The states aren't in exact map placement, but close!
fc674f922a9d4b225429b4d6582e07ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

That's a really fun collection! I wonder how they chose the character for each state. Congrats on completing it! :tigger:

Wow! great job. I too wonder how the designers choose characters for states, like why are some villians like what does cruella have to do with oklahoma? On the other hand some are obvious and fun like Potato head for idaho and woody for texas hee hee. Oh well it sure is an amazing set, congrats! And thanks for sharing it with us. :)

Although Texas is great flu for Woody I think it would have been fun to have Stinky Pete represent us! He reminds me of the Texas Tech Red Raiders mascot.

Back