• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Valiant & Villainous Snow White - Ends Thurs Oct 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Valiant & Villainous Snow White - Ends Thurs Oct 8

Vixy

The Girl That's Never Been
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
It's kinda quiet around the ol' Auction House lately!
How about one for the Snow White fans?

attachment.php

Pinpics 90008 ~ 29 trading/122 wanting

My pinpics is vixyish, my pintradingdb is vixy, I love my wants but am open to bids of good traders as well!

Auction ends: Thursday, October 8, 2015, 8pm Pacific time.

Enjoy!

Don't seem to have any of your wants at the moment, so will go figure out a good trader to bid :)

If nothing terrible happens today (I'm moving and settling into my new permenant change of station in the Navy) I will go through my pins and see what I can trade you!

D'oh! Just discovered you have the pin I was going to offer, so I'll try a couple of traders instead:

[h=3]Pin 107677 Character Alphabet Mystery Collection - R - Rapunzel ONLY[/h][h=3]Pin 107653 Character Alphabet Mystery Collection - F - Flynn ONLY[/h]

I don't have any of your wants.... but let me try with some traders!

My bid:
Pin 100952 DSSH - Maleficent - Aurora (Elle Fanning)
and
Pin 93407 DLR - 2012 Christmas Bell Ornament - Goofy

OR
Pin 6512 DL - Princess Portrait Series (Snow White)
and
Pin 8341 Hercules W/ Bow and Arrow - Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back