• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: VERYYYYYYY RARE BRAVE LOGO PIN!!!!! Yes, you read that right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: VERYYYYYYY RARE BRAVE LOGO PIN!!!!! Yes, you read that right :)
Urg not even in the top three.
!!!!!!!!!
Don't have any thumper pins though :/

Darn, I thought for sure the rarity of the DA Bambi/Thumper pin would still hold the lead...lol Let me see if there is anything else to add but it is looking like I am out for now.

Why would you bid so many more pins when another member offered you the trade for the logo pin for your ORIGINAL bid? This trade auction really needs to have some Mods attention here.

Because I was bidding on this first and this seems slightly more legit then a person who is brand new with 1 post and 10 of them. I hate scrappers!

We all hate scrapper.You are also Brand new... and most of your post are on this single thread. Im sure the people who are Actually bidding are getting taken for a ride. Like I said before, A Mod really needs to look into this. O yeah, random last sentence........ Down with scrapper!!

Look I really hate drama. I love so many of you guy's bids. Please don't be a sore loser if you are losing but also don't accuse bidders in a auction without tangible proof. I am sincerely sorry Izze, the point of this auction is to build my thumper collection and your pins are beautiful just not what I want. Let's not start petty middle school drama over a pin guys!!!

Sorry, I just remember her saying you guys are business partners when i PM'd her about this particular pin and also remember your "Business partner" as she put it trying to sell these pins to a member here for $650... Just dont like to see members of the forum being taken for a ride.

First of all great job being like a kid and trying to start drama when you are incredibly misinformed. Izze is not my friend and many people know she is DATING my co worker. Now please go away as you are incredibly annoying. Thanks!

I think this auction has gotten out of control. I think an admin needs to get involved at this point. I just think there is too much going on here. I am crossing fingers that someone is able to step in and figure this whole situation out. I have spoken to a mod and told them everything I could. But, this auction just seems wrong in so many ways. :/

All that for the Brave pin? That is one big bid. :/ I don't know.... I haven't seen even one of those in person. Sorta crazy someone would bid that much for a pin that could be bought for 100 bucks on ebay. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back