• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: VILLAINS Character Connection Puzzle Pieces FULL 12 PIN SET! Ends 9/21 8PM PST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: VILLAINS Character Connection Puzzle Pieces FULL 12 PIN SET! Ends 9/21 8PM PST!

movieguy13

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
VILLAINS!!!
CharacterConnection_zps8b0b0f34.jpg

Likes!!!

We LOVE Tangled *Designer Fairytales* (PTN, BT, Dreams, Legacy and of course the harder to get ones)
We LOVE BatB
*Designer Fairytales* (specifically Beast but Belle is cool too (looking for R/C Belle and Designer Belle)

We LOVE Wreck-it Ralph (only looking for Jumbo Pixelated Ralph and the Hero Medal from El Capitan!)
Starting a
Lion King collection and really want all the DSF pins (including Marquee and BT) ALSO WANT ALL THE JUMBOS!!! :)
Beloved Tales (only the ones on wants, currently hoping for BatB BT)
DA
DSF
NBC
PODMs
LE pins
Haunted Mansion
Nice Pins in general

High Wants to Trades Ratio
DOES NOT HAVE TO BE ON WANTS LIST

There are so many pins that we love that we have never even seen before! Our wants list IS NOT updated (but feel free to use to get an idea) so just throw out a bid and we will respond!

By the way... Even though the direct links to matches on pinpics don't work, if you go to the website you can still search matcher by manually typing in both our names under the My Pinpics tab!

DISLIKES!!!
Fakes and Scrappers

Standard DPF Auction Rules Apply!
All offers on the thread! No PMs!

No Cash Offers!
Happy Bidding!

This Auction Ends On Saturday 9/21 At 8 PM Pacific (DLR) Time

I don't have any of your wants, but I'll give this a try! :)

Pin 13447 Disney Catalog - Boxed Princesses Pin Set (Jasmine)
Pin 31990 Disney Catalog - Queen of Hearts with Pink Cloud
Pin 68742 D23 - Mickey Mouse Disney Movie Rewards Pin
Pin 74171 Cast Exclusive - 2009 Friday the 13th
Pin 93863 DLR - Happy New Year 2012-2013 - Cheshire Cat

New Leaderboard:

1) PinGirl27 - I really love that marquee.
2) abrown1087 - The HM pin didn't help much (I am curious about your Tangled PODM)
3) Vixy - These would all be traders except for Mickey and Donald.

OK... I have pulled these from my collection. I hope you would love them as I do. I bid these...

Pin 70772: DLR - Haunted Mansion O'Pin House - Doombuggies Mystery Boxed Set - Gus Only
Pin 70773: DLR - Haunted Mansion O'Pin House - Doombuggies Mystery Boxed Set - Phineas Only
Pin 70774: DLR - Haunted Mansion O'Pin House - Doombuggies Mystery Boxed Set - Ezra Only

New Leaderboard:

1) PinGirl27 - I really love that marquee.
2.1) stitchinwonderland - I love that freakin Stitch pin!
2.2) Rocke01 - Very nice pins!
2.3)
abrown1087 - The HM pin didn't help much (I am curious about your Tangled PODM)

The 2s are in no particular order; You are all very close.

I won't be able to bid again tomorrow but I HAVE to have these pins. So... New bid:
Pin 93603: DisneyStore.com -Pixelated Wreck-It Ralph Jumbo Pin
+
Pin 88484: DSF - Beloved Tales - Herbie the Love Bug

New Leaderboard:

1) PinGirl27 - AWESOME bid! LOVE those pins!
2) stitchinwonderland - I love that freakin Stitch pin!
T3) Rocke01 - Very nice pins!
T3)
abrown1087 - The HM pin didn't help much (I am curious about your Tangled PODM)

PinGirl is the one to beat! Good luck everybody! UNDER 7 hours to go!

I'll change my bid to these pins...33687, 54860, 57122, 67256, 73826, 76063, 79445, and 90958

New Leaderboard:
1) PinGirl27 - AWESOME bid! LOVE those pins!
2) stitchinwonderland - I love that freakin Stitch pin! You are so much closer with the addition of the Ariel. VERY close!
T3) Rocke01 - Very nice pins!
T3)*abrown1087 - The HM pin didn't help much (I am curious about your Tangled PODM)*
T3) dis22 - Well that's an assortment of pins!

PinGirl is the one to beat! Good luck everybody!

UNDER 4.5 hours to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back