• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Vintage/Retired plushies anyone? (Big Photos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vintage/Retired plushies anyone? (Big Photos)

beckysaurus

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hi All,

I started this thread a long time ago but I am still trying to unload some of my plushies. i have a few more that I am willing to part with in exchange for dollars or for TRADE!! Yay! I really just need the space, as I'm moving into a new home and will have to part with a lot. Some of the ones you see below have since been sold on Craigslist but if you are interested in any let me know. I'm willing to make a deal!

attachment.php

Quasimodo MWT, Chip, Genie, Donald, Fidget SOLD, Pig MWT SOLD, Stitch, Tigger, Kerchak, Oliver, Tiana, Pooh, Rajah SOLD, Nala SOLD.

These plushies are all about 6-9" in height. Quasimodo and the Little Pig have their original hang tags. Rajah is from the original Aladdin movie release in 1993. Stitch is about 13" tall but has a tear in his belly (that has been mended).

attachment.php

Bullseye, Tuke, Bre'r Rabbit VTG, Simba, Koda, Bambi NWT, Tramp.

All of these plushies range from 11" long (Tramp) to 20" (Bullseye). Bambi is brand new, just stored. He has his original hang tag from the Disney Store. Simba actually roars, and has a battery pack in his belly (works!). Bre'r Rabbit is awesomely vintage :)

attachment.php

Frosty the Snowman, Dodger VTG, Rafiki NWT SOLD, Thumper MIB, Lady, Peas in a Pod NWT SOLD, baby Simba SOLD.

All of these range from 11" long (Lady & baby Simba) to 18" long (peas in a pod) & Rafiki. I know Frosty isn't a Disney character but I'd like to make the room anyway. He is a Build a Bear plush and lights up and plays music. Peas is brand new :)

Thanks for viewing! Please PM or leave a post if you need more info about anything. I love all of these but desperately need the space! Let's trade :)

Last edited:
I love the Nala is that the Nala with the magnet in her nose and should have a Simba with the same, and the noses stick together? And your signature pic is that the baby Simba that purrs when you squeeze his belly?

@jrdnsmom, Yes, that is the same Nala. They are the "sweetheart" set from 1994. The one in my signature pic isn't the purring one (although I have that one too :), though it is a very similar one. It's the floppy one that lays down - my first Simba ever. You know your LK plushies!

now trading all of these plushies for pins! Please let me know if you are interested :) I will take more than just what are on my wants list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back