• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Vinylmation Question

VINYL Vinylmation Question

disneydreamer

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Does anyone know if there are any vinylmations relating to Sleeping Beauty other than the 9" Maleficent and the 3" Cutesters with Flora, Fauna and Merryweather? Seems like there should be releases of the Princesses and Princes by now. Also...have there been any Sleeping Beauty vinylmation pins released? Thanks very much for any help and information!

With many views, but no replies, I guess that's it so far with Sleeping Beauty. But...did anyone receive the email from Disneystore.com today about the exclusive 9" Maleficent Dragon hand-painted limited release vinyl? Wish I had $650.00 to spare!!

None come to mind.

I would love to see a princess set, but there is a concern for how they would turn out on the mold. So many of the "people" vinyls look warped and/or chubby. Examples: Tinker Bell, Alice, Aladdin, Peter Pan... Maybe they'll make one now that they're working with the new mold. But then we'll probably get more busts than full figures, of which I am not really a fan. :sad:
images

Ok, thanks Brandy.

I know what you mean about the "people" vinyls. Not having really been interested in vinyls, except for a very few, I just thought the warped and/or chubby look was what was expected based on the design they were being drawn on. I wasn't aware that anything was changing with them either. What is the difference between the old and new mold?

Last edited:
Thanks for the link! Doesn't look like people are happy at all with the new mold. :( Why do companies always seem to mess with things and make them worse?

i would absolutly love to see a disney princess set , weather disney have put them into mind yet i have no idea ,
how cute would they all look and i recon they do a baby version of them all to ,
enough of getting carried away ,
i dont think they have any more related apart fromt he ones you mentioned ,
mabye wrong unless ive missed something aha

NiCoLe :)

Back