• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Wacky Caption Zap Contest #2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! Wacky Caption Zap Contest #2!!!

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
It was a hit last time! And a couple folks have asked if I would be doing it again So.... Here it is!!!!

How does it work?

1. Give the GIF a caption.
  2. I pick the one i like best.
  3. Winner PM's me the DPF ID, (address too if possible) and which pin they want zapped to them. The pins available for this contest as listed below.

Here's the GIF:
knZnG.gif

Here are the pins to chose from, all have links to pinpic info:

Wacky Caption Contest ends on Monday night: January 21st. At 7:21 pm and 42 seconds. PST

Reporter: It appears as if the lion is trying to clean off it's prey before devouring it.. Luckily there's a glass window in between them.. Too bad for the lion. Looks like he won't be getting lunch today.

without sounding like Cyrano too much

Sarcastic- damn i cant get that spot off the glass

menacing- Why cant I eat that baby

parenting-- great <explative> toddler yaked on the window, pass the windex

Nala--Not that song, anything but that song.

Elvis as a baby- well i'll sing hound dog to a hound dog, maybe jailhouse rock in my striped jumper?

Remember when as zoo animals we only had to sit here,

What a way for a queen of beasts to earn a living, doing windows?!

Nope i just cant fit the whole thing in my mouth at once

ha ha<glass fogging noises> oh my god theres an ugly baby out there, quick fog the windows back over

Ranger smith gets 22.50 an hour and IM the one cleaning my enclosure,

Looks like a zebra but smells like Tarzan?

Edward Scissorhands hurrumph? try bringing down a wildabeast with these for claws?

Nah nah, you cant,..... hey wait is that a glass cutter in your paw?

MoMMY!! That lion is putting the moves on me, I thought only cougars did that?

One, two, three, four, five, breathe, one, two, three, four, five, and breathe,,,,,,,,,

Wax on , wax off, wax on wax off,,, hey that dont sound right?

more to come....

It's bad enough I have to clean this kid's sticky finger prints, but does he have to wear that zebra outfit? He knows I have to fast for my colonic in the morning.

no perticular order... these are my favorites so far... Giving me chortles, giggles, snorts and laughs!

Crap! My lunch hour is almost over and I can't get this @#$%'g Saran wrap off!

Gahhh! I can smell this baby from over here! Someone move this glass, if his mother won't disinfect him, I WILL!
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Jrdnsmom
Ugh! this one spot just wont wipe off! GAWH!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by lucan444
Ranger smith gets 22.50 an hour and IM the one cleaning my enclosure,

What?? My mom said to wash my food first. Now if i can justet to that little zebra.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back