• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wall-E COMPLETED!!! I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall-E COMPLETED!!! I think...

thekaratekid

Wax on. Wax off.
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I think this is all the Wall-E pins that are out there. I was only focused on collecting Wall-E and/or Eve so I didn't care too much about Mo, the Axiom, etc. Please let me know if I'm missing an Eve or Wall-E pin. Thank you for looking!

2012-04-11223059.jpg

2012-04-11223207.jpg

2012-04-11223142.jpg

2012-04-11223127.jpg

2012-04-11222808.jpg

2012-04-11223309.jpg

2012-04-11223230.jpg

2012-04-11222845.jpg

This is fantastic! I love it. I've been slowly collecting these pins for my son. I would love to see them displayed in a fun way!!!

Awesome collection. I know the feeling since I'm about 4 pins away myself for my theme. Since you asked, how about

Pin 73263: 2008 Little Monsters Wall-E Name Tag

Pin 87401: JDS 110th Legacy Collection - WALL•E and EVE

Pin 84997: DSF - 5th Anniversary - Wall-E

I haven't detailed your collection but what about these?

Maybe you can take create a Wall-e Group and a Eva Group??
Just email matt@pinpics.com

Last edited:
I have to say that you have a very cute/cool/neat collection of Wall-E. As some of the the other people said the same thing but I really like the Wall-E with the christmas lights too. Very cute pin! I added it to my wants! [=

Love your opening day pins! I collect Wall-e too and am missing those and the shooting star (of course). He is my all time favorite!

SO cute. Some of my Wall-e pins are among my faves in my collection. The one with the Christmas Lights really is awesome. I had tried for so long to get that pin and was so thrilled when I finally got it. It is so beautiful in person!

I think I will have to obtain the jds pin even though its the same as the US pin. Lol. I didnt realize there was a name tag pin of wall-e and have added it to my wants. The other pin is unauthorized so we'll see if I want to try to obtain it. Thank you all for the feedback!

What a great collection! I love wall-e only Pixar could make a film without dialog for most of it and makeit awesome. I love that he has a social backer card and I adore the one with the string of lights, such lovely pins grats on your awesome collection!

The unauthorized is super cute. I got it very early on in trading and didn't even know what unauthorized meant, ha! it looks like any dsf pin, nothing funny.

I think I will have to obtain the jds pin even though its the same as the US pin. Lol. I didnt realize there was a name tag pin of wall-e and have added it to my wants. The other pin is unauthorized so we'll see if I want to try to obtain it. Thank you all for the feedback!

Very excellent collection, the JDS one is still on sale on the website so just let me know if you want me to pick it up for you at cost (I am eyeing something else on there right now so I will probably order soon :))

Do you have the on that was releases for 11-11-11?

I didn't see it but maybe missed it.

Nice collection though!!!!

Vicki

thekaratekid said:

The JDS Wall-e is an LE 110. That's the only difference also the backing cards is in Japanese.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back