• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WANTED: Elsa PTD ice cream pin (when released) & UK DS Frozen Nov Pin

WANTED: Elsa PTD ice cream pin (when released) & UK DS Frozen Nov Pin

Frozen_Jane

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi,

Wondering if anyone will have an extra of this pin for trade or sale when it coms out?

The pic was leaked on Disney PinTrading Spain FB page and I reallllly want it!

Also looking to trade for or buy the UK Frozen DS LE pin coming out later this month.

New to collecting so can't afford crazy prices, at cost+ship would be amazing for the UK pin,if possible, and I know the PTD is a PITA to line up for so I know that one will be more

TYSM!!!!!

Bumping to add if anyone has the Anna & Elsa Limited Release pin- looks like they are tony Small World characters and there's a house with snow

Anyone got the WDW Gingerbread and/or Elsa PTD for notcrazy prices please? Shipping either to US or UAE... thanks!

Back