• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WANTED: Maleficent and Sleeping Beauty! New traders added!

WANTED: Maleficent and Sleeping Beauty! New traders added!

disneypinqueen

~Villainous Diva~
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Hi DPF,

I'm a long-time Maleficent fan, and I'm looking for Maleficent pins and Sleeping Beauty pins for my personal collection; preferably Disney Auctions, WDI pins, higher LE pins and some OE pins. If you have any Maleficent/Sleeping Beauty pins for sale or trade, please shoot me a PM and let me know. I think it might be easier to let me know rather than searching through all of the sales threads. Thank you!

Specifically looking for:
PD30694-front.jpg
OBTAINED!!! :hsd:
PD29612-front.jpg
PD34145-front.jpg
PD4103-front.jpg
PD54188-front.jpg
PD4910-front.jpg
PD30909-front.jpg
PD42244-front.jpg
PD50676-front.jpg
PD41532-front.jpg

pinplace: disneypinqueen
pinpics: sabrinanadine

Thanks for stopping by!

*Friendly bumps accepted!*

Last edited:
The newest NEED for my Maleficent/SB collection: OBTAINED!!! :hsd:

Pin 100010: DSSH - Sleeping Beauty 55th Anniversary Surprise Pin
pin100010

Gratefully accepting help getting this baby!!!

Last edited:
So I got the DSSH SB 55th pin above ^^^ :hsd: and I love it! Many thanks to jmw1976! Any help with the others would be awesome! I've added some HTF pins into my traders, so check them out!

Hi, I'm new to trading, so I don't have any feedback, and I don't have the specific pins you have mentioned, but I think I have an extra 3796. I would really love either of your Fauna or Merryweather sorcerer hat pins. If you think that's a fair trade, don't know much about trading value, let me know. Thanks and good luck!

Back