• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDI Mystery Sorcerer Hats

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDI Mystery Sorcerer Hats

chroll

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
My husband and I collect the WDI Mystery Sorcerer Hats.

Updated!!!

Added Ursula at the top, Mickey as Ghost (SOOOOOO hard to get) and Stanley Statue on the bottom row. This completed two sets!

1204131733a.jpg

Added Bayou scene and Dog with the Black Keys to the PoTC set, which completed that set. Added Sally to the NBC set, and have Zero on the way! Added Mike & Donald to the bottom row.

1204131733.jpg

Completed the colors set on the second row by adding the solid chaser.

1204131732c.jpg

Added Ursula and the Big Bad Wolf. BBW has been sooo hard to track down! Trade in the works for Maleficent!

1204131732b.jpg

Completed a set by adding the Haunted Mansion wallpaper (!!!!!!!!!!!!) and the Moonliner. I honestly, 100% never thought I'd find that wallpaper.
1204131732a.jpg

Added the Littler Mermaid and the HK DL 5th Anniversary. We are only missing the Paris hat to complete all of the Special Event hats.

1204131732.jpg

If you have a hat not pictured here, and you want to trade me, please PM me and we'll work something out! :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind comments. These pins mean so much to us! I need to update pictures, because we got 15 more hats. The mydpins event was great for our collection.

I sob with joy!!! Thanks to a pinpics trade with a DPF member... I was able to surprise my husband with
Pin 77891: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Attractions #1 - Haunted Mansion

shout out to justharry for making what totally seemed impossible (11 trading and 168 wanting) come true for us!!! :hsd:

Updated!!! (The forum isnt working correctly for me, so I cant edit the original post right now.)

Added Ursula at the top, Mickey as Ghost (SOOOOOO hard to get) and Stanley Statue on the bottom row. This completed two sets!

1204131733a.jpg

Added Bayou scene and Dog with the Black Keys to the PoTC set, which completed that set. Added Sally to the NBC set, and have Zero on the way! Added Mike & Donald to the bottom row.

1204131733.jpg

Completed the colors set on the second row by adding the solid chaser.

1204131732c.jpg

Added Ursula and the Big Bad Wolf. BBW has been sooo hard to track down!

1204131732b.jpg

Completed a set by adding the Haunted Mansion wallpaper (!!!!!!!!!!!!) and the Moonliner. I honestly, 100% never thought I'd find that wallpaper.
1204131732a.jpg

Added the Littler Mermaid and the HK DL 5th Anniversary. We are only missing the Paris hat to complete all of the Special Event hats.

1204131732.jpg

I believe we are about 16 hats away from a complete collection!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back