• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDI stained glass Aurora

WDI stained glass Aurora

sweetalissum

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hello all!

I am lucky enough to have sold a few items this month so I want a pretty pin. I'm absolutely dying over these WDI princess pins. If you are open to trading for one of these beauties, my small pool of traders are listed under my PinPics and pintradingDB accounts. My username in both places is also sweetalissum. If I don't have anything to catch your eye, let me know what you're asking to sell.

The one I am most desperate to find for a good deal is Aurora! Briar Rose and her Owl Prince are my favorite!

I'd also like the Rapunzel and Ariel pins in this same set, but I know they are more popular and have been going for more. If you also have those up for sale, let me know what you're asking.

Thanks everyone and happy trading!

Last edited:
Back