• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW December Pickups: At Cost! (flyer posted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I add to my request to make it all three of the Robin Hood pins please rather than just the Robin & Marion I'd originally requested :)

Thanks again!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Dear WAM (Wizard Among Men),

If you happen to see the booster set with these pins, would you perhaps snag it for your Very Grateful Friend (VGF)?

s-l200.jpg
s-l200.jpg
s-l200.jpg
s-l200.jpg

Todos los besos,
VGF

Hopefully there’s still some spots for the sword in the stones ones! If so-can I be put down for all three sword in the stone anniversary.

Please put me down for these 5 pins

Lunchtime Tales Mulan
Disney Donut Shop Baymax
The Sword and the Stone 55th Anniversary
The Sword and the Stone 55th Anniversary - Arthur with Sword
The Sword and the Stone 55th Anniversary - King Arthur

Thank you!

Ok only want 2 this time, the Clone Trooper-Star wars and the Lady and Tramp one I know both are in the time frame for when you are leaving. Maybe someone else can pick them up ?

Can you put me down for happy holidays belle, happy holidays Nick and Judy, all 3 Robin hoods and the sword and the stone(sword only)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Mary Poppins
Anna
Belle
Lady and the Tramp
Robin Hood with Maid Marian
Baymax
And Sword in the Stone pins, the middle and the right.
Thank you!
EDIT: (How much would the entire box set be? And I'm interested in the resort NBC and Alice if you do those!)

I'm not positive on the price of the box set. Last year's was $87, but it could be more this year.

As for those two resorts, I don't think they're WDW ones. So I can't grab them. My apologies!

All three Robin Hoods, the vine-covered SitS, and two Zootopia completers, please! (I’m fine paying the difference.)

Question about paying the difference, we've gotten enough requests for two co-op boxes except for the Donald/Nephews one. Would you like to get that one as well (twice) in order to fill the co-op?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back