• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW WDW: Fairy Tails annual pin trading event Aug 9-10, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those on the waitlist,

Check your email for an invite. The sister who didn’t get in just got an invite. She has until Wednesday to respond. Maybe there is more Pixie Dust out there waitling to be discovered.

Fingers crossed for all.

Hi Everyone!

Would anyone be interested if I made a WhatsApp chat for all of us who will be in WDW the weekend of the FairyTails Event from Aug 9-11? I think it would be helpful to have a quick, centralized way to communicate with each other. Like if we want to meet up, trade, ask questions about the event, etc.

What do you think? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone!

Would anyone be interested if I made a WhatsApp chat for all of us who will be in WDW the weekend of the FairyTails Event from Aug 9-11? I think it would be helpful to have a quick, centralized way to communicate with each other. Like if we want to meet up, trade, ask questions about the event, etc.

What do you think? :)

I think we used GroupMe a couple years ago so ppl don’t necessarily have to dl another app (could just use your phone number)

I'm ok using an app to coordinate meetups, trades, etc. As long as people remind me that it exists. ;) I usually don't remember to check communication apps outside of Facebook Messenger.

So for those of you that might have been disappointed that Beaches & Cream would be under rehab during the event... they pushed back the start date. So early August reservations are now available, but probably going fast.

So for those of you that might have been disappointed that Beaches & Cream would be under rehab during the event... they pushed back the start date. So early August reservations are now available, but probably going fast.

thank you! I just grabbed reservations for Sunday.

Last edited:
Me and my best friend are going. Our pinpics id is kmkinsey. We will be getting there on Tuesday for a little park time. Looking forward to this pin event. This will be our 10th event and so far it looks like its going to be our favorite. We collect dogs, cats, dragons and all kinds of animals. So there will be lots of pins to add to our collection. It will be great to see old friends and hopefully make some new friends. See you all there!

Me and my best friend are going. Our pinpics id is kmkinsey. We will be getting there on Tuesday for a little park time. Looking forward to this pin event. This will be our 10th event and so far it looks like its going to be our favorite. We collect dogs, cats, dragons and all kinds of animals. So there will be lots of pins to add to our collection. It will be great to see old friends and hopefully make some new friends. See you all there!
You have been added as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back