• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW WDW: Fairy Tails annual pin trading event Aug 9-10, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW WDW: Fairy Tails annual pin trading event Aug 9-10, 2019
Just a friendly reminder/warning: the past two years, PinPics has gone down right around the event (possibly due to higher server demands). So consider having a backup of your trades/wants either in a personal file or on another pin cataloging site like pintradingdb.com.
Time to use PTDB!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Looks like the pins from the catalog were popular, especially box sets and mini jumbos.
I’m curious what sold out during the different rounds.

I know that the Oliver and Co. mini jumbo sold out during the first round.

More data - I was BiS and got at least one of everything, but no more in many cases. So a lot of pins probably sold out in first round. Which I think is fairly unusual, so some very popular pins this year.

I asked for and received extra tabs.

I sure as heck hope the extra trading boards are in addition to the usual number. If not, that will make for much longer lines than they already are.

I opted in for games and have not heard yet but did not expect to. I figured it would still be a surprise announced during pickup but they were saving themselves the “Oh no, I don’t want to do that” reaction.

Looks like the pins from the catalog were popular, especially box sets and mini jumbos.
I’m curious what sold out during the different rounds.

I know that the Oliver and Co. mini jumbo sold out during the first round.
Take a look at my coop. I tried for three of many pins and was BiS so my results are fairly indicative. If I only have 1 or something, it sold out either in first round or, at best, during BiS 2nd round (and I have really bad luck). There are quite a few in that group.

I got everything except the Dalmatian pin on my results. A friend did not get the Pet Treats so if anyone has either of these two and changes their mind about keeping please let me know. Thanks

I got my Villains Pets Box Set, and, the Mystery boxes.

Looking for:
#18 - 2018 Auction Lot Winner
#20 - Aristocats
#28 - Pet Treats

Mike S.
Figment919

So happy to see that a lot of you got most of your picks! I got everything I was really hoping for! :) I do regret not trying for the tiny pets box set :(

I have a question... if I wanted to add one of the event logo pins would I include that in the same message I send to remove any pins I no longer want to purchase?

So happy to see that a lot of you got most of your picks! I got everything I was really hoping for! :) I do regret not trying for the tiny pets box set :(

I have a question... if I wanted to add one of the event logo pins would I include that in the same message I send to remove any pins I no longer want to purchase?
I don't think they take any additions. If any pins get returned soon, they might offer them back out to the next folks on the RSP lists. Other than that, any that are not taken will be available for sale at the event.

I don't think they take any additions. If any pins get returned soon, they might offer them back out to the next folks on the RSP lists. Other than that, any that are not taken will be available for sale at the event.

They actually do if that item is available to purchase. I would definitely call or email them about the logo, because I'm pretty sure it didn't sell out.

I would give it a shot! Worst they can do is say No. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

This was part of the email they sent out with the results
1ca149fec6e895aab84fd6cfa783ff23.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Did anyone get notification about where early registration is going to be in their RSP e-mail?? Someone mentioned the Coronado, but I don't have that in my e-mail??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back