• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Fairy Tails pre event trading thread

Hi all!! Can’t believe it’s getting so close! :)

We finally got my mom on pinpics, and are working on updating her pins. Most of her trade pins are there. She’s under dcoriddi.

@Blacksmoke you sent her a trade request on pinpics. Perhaps we could set up a multi-trade for y’all?

:) My mil (vlchildress) and I are open to more pre-trades as well. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly I don’t think I will be attending Fairy Tails being on the waitlist for this long.

I would still like to join in on the fun. I can send any of my pins to my Florida friends who will be attending the event.

Pinpics ID is same as here.

My pinpics isn't terribly up to date, but would love to pretrade! (lynn99). For most pins am willing to "trade for traders" if I have something you want...

Will go start comparing pinpics lists...

I am really looking forward to this event and meeting many of you. My daughter and I would love to arrange some trades in advance so I know what to bring. I am not a big fan of walking through a trading room and making spontaneous trades so I probably won't bring the following unless pre-trades are decided upon.

If any of the following strikes your interest, let's chat. This is what I was considering bringing for trade:

Fairy Tails Mystery Boxes
Fairy Tails 101 Dalmatians Jumbo Pin (looking for Aristocats Jumbo)

Coco Puzzle Pins
American Adventure Chasers
Acme / HotArt Best Friends
Acme / HotArt Family Portraits
Mondo Steamboat Willie LE Set
Mondo Lady Tramp LE Set
Mondo Robin Hood LE Set
Mondo Donald Duck Three Caballeros
Mondo Aladdin Set
SDCC 2019 NBC Lanyard and 3 Pin set LE
Disney Character State Pins
Shop Disney Wisdom Limited Release Pin
Many RunDisney Event Pins and Medal Pins

Last edited:
I am really looking forward to this event and meeting many of you. My daughter and I would love to arrange some trades in advance so I know what to bring.

If any of the following strikes your interest, let's chat so we can further narrow it down as this is what we were considering bringing / having for trade:

Coco Puzzle Pins
Mondo Lady Tramp LE Set
Mondo Robin Hood LE Set
Mondo Aladdin Set

Not sure I’d have anything you’re looking for, but I’d absolutely be interested in the Mondo Steamboat Willie & 3 Caballeros, as well as mystery box pins.

I am really looking forward to this event and meeting many of you. My daughter and I would love to arrange some trades in advance so I know what to bring.

If any of the following strikes your interest, let's chat so we can further narrow it down as this is what we were considering bringing / having for trade:

Coco Puzzle Pins
Mondo Lady Tramp LE Set
Mondo Robin Hood LE Set
Mondo Aladdin Set
If you change your mind and want to trade the Dalmatian for something other than Aristocats let me know as I did not get on my RSP request.

Hi! I have "matches" with, at least, @Ajk , @Blacksmoke , @Carpentrygod , @nateeter and your "group", @slbrabham and @swscref . And @figment919 , I have a small pin for you.

I'll be at Pre-Registration as well as both days at the Event. Look for my Tigger ears, a Tigger T-shirt and a stroller with a Tigger Tail and TiggerSue embroidered trading bags (pink and Black).

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!! TTFN, :tigger: Sue

Hi! I have "matches" with, at least, @Ajk , @Blacksmoke , @Carpentrygod , @nateeter and your "group", @slbrabham and @swscref . And @figment919 , I have a small pin for you.

I'll be at Pre-Registration as well as both days at the Event. Look for my Tigger ears, a Tigger T-shirt and a stroller with a Tigger Tail and TiggerSue embroidered trading bags (pink and Black).

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!! TTFN, :tigger: Sue

We’ll definitely keep an eye out for you!
:-D

Back