• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW FairyTails -- Near Cost Pickups (Requests Open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW FairyTails -- Near Cost Pickups (Requests Open!)
Could I update my request..
Please remove me from stitch adoption day

Keep me on
Stitch guitar
Finally please add me too
Group Photo Frame: 2018 Auction Winner

Thanks very much!

I saw my name on the oliver & gang jumbo pin. You can take me off that pin, since i didnt request that in the beginning even if I would like that pin there is other i rather get

I’ll take Marie in the frame set from your coop if she’s still avail

I’ll also take Marie in the unfilled coop for the pets 4 pin box set.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can you add me to the list for the following:
-Stitch's Adoption Day
-Pepita's Purr-fect Flight
-Stitch's Guitar Solo
-Group Photo Frame: 2018

Hi Merlin,
Can you put me on your list for the mini jumbo Dalmatian pin, please? I know I’ll be far down the list but it’s worth a shot. :)

Thank you!

Hi Merlin, Please remove me from the Nemo & Tank Friends list, but leave my name under the other 2. Tyvm! Riley

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm starting to worry that the Tiny Pets box set co-op will not fill up and since I neeeeeed Bucky, if no one claims Jaq and Gus, I will take them. So, can I be placed on the list to fill the co-op until and unless someone else wants the adorable duo?

Your co-op has made. :) So you're good! I'll float the Gus pin unless you just want it, hahah!

Okay! We are updated to here INCLUDING the updated Maximum and Realistic numbers! So take a gander at that, and thanks to our amazing volunteers!

For a few of the co-ops, we are very close to filling them. I'll start reaching out to others on various platforms to try and secure some so we can get more sets filled. No promises, but I'll do my best. <3

~Merlin

Can you add me to the list for the "Its a pets world" Stitch? If it happens to get enough people awesome if not no biggie!

Hey gang! Sorry for the silence on this. I've been super buried in phd work. Anywho, I'll have the lists randomized probably tomorrow evening, or by Friday at the latest and that should give everyone a solid idea of where they stand.

For now, requests for the randomization are closed. You are welcome to still put in requests, but they will be at the end of the line.

Hey! I know I'll be out of the randomization, but if by some chance you can get more, can I put a request in for Stitch's guitar solo and Nana's in the doghouse? Thanks!

Alrighty gang! After much ado, I have finally had a chance to do the randomizer for all of the pins! Again, thanks to all of our Volunteers this year, we've got a pretty confident line-up! :D

You can view the randomizer images here.

Everyone on the lists are now set up in categories. This information is on the first thread, but I'll provide it here as well so you can be as informed as possible!

What the Categories Mean:
For LE 750 or higher pins:
  • Extremely Confident means that you are the first in line on the First RSP for one of the Volunteers. Assuming that each of us get at least one of each pin, you would get one of those. So your chances are very very good.
  • Fairly Confident means that you would receive a pin from the Second RSP from one of the Volunteers. This means that we would have to be awarded two of the pin. Considering the higher LE size, I would say that's a safe bet. But some of the more popular pins may dry up before that happens.
  • Unlikely means that you would receive a pin from the Third RSP from one of the Volunteers. This means that we would have to be awarded three of the pin. Even with the higher LE size, this seems unlikely especially for the popular pins. It's not a definite no, but it's just unlikely.
  • Definitely Not means that we would have to receive more than three of each pin, which is impossible according to the RSP system. You can still stay on the list as people may drop out and you might move up, but your chances of receiving the pin from us is extremely slim--basically not gonna happen.
For LE 500 and lower pins:
  • Fairly Confident means that you are the first in line on the First RSP for one of the Volunteers. Last year, for things like the Mini-Jumbos, I did not get any of them. So it's not quite as definite as the higher LE pins. But your chances are still pretty good.
  • Unlikely means that you would receive a pin from the Second RSP from one of the Volunteers. This means that we would have to be awarded two of the pin. Considering the low LE size, this may be a stretch. Not totally impossible, but pretty unlikely, especially for the more popular pins.
  • Very Very Unlikely means that you would receive a pin from the Third RSP from one of the Volunteers for a very popular pin, which is, again, extremely unlikely--but not absolutely impossible.
  • Definitely Not means that we would have to receive more than three of each pin, which is impossible according to the RSP system. You can still stay on the list as people may drop out and you might move up, but your chances of receiving the pin from us is extremely slim--basically not gonna happen.
I cannot stress this enough. Just because you are at the top of the list DOES NOT mean you are guaranteed the pin. Nothing is definite until the RSP results come back in late July.

If you need to make changes to your requests, please do so BEFORE MONDAY 6/10!!!!

There are a few co-ops that could also use some love, so if you seen an available spot in the post below, just comment to claim it!

Otherwise, requests are closed! Please watch out for a possible sales thread closer to the event where I offer additional pickups. But that is completely tentative. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back