• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW February Pick-ups: At cost!

WDW February Pick-ups: At cost!
I'm a little late and my request is big, but I would love as many Valentine Hearts as you can get up to 8. Even if you can't get any thank you for offering this to people.

Oh man, i'm late to this party, but if I could get one of the President's Day pins and the Pixar Party pins that would be great. I see the POH list is full, so if there is a stand by for on that one, could I get on it?

If you ship internationally I'd be interested in St. Patrick's day, Love letter, the evil queen and the grumpy pin. If there would be any chance to get the Pixar party pin I'd be also interested in that one.

I'm a little late and my request is big, but I would love as many Valentine Hearts as you can get up to 8. Even if you can't get any thank you for offering this to people.

Alrighty, I'll put you down. The way I'm doing those (since people are asking for several multiples) is I will dole out one box at a time to those on the list, then start distributing multiples in the same way. I highly doubt I would be able to get more than two per person, and honestly, even one is probably a stretch. But I'll still put you down and give it a shot. :) Since they've upped the edition number, they may stick around for a bit longer. :)

~Merlin

Oh man, i'm late to this party, but if I could get one of the President's Day pins and the Pixar Party pins that would be great. I see the POH list is full, so if there is a stand by for on that one, could I get on it?

The President's Day pin should be no problem; I can grab it tomorrow. According to pinpics, the Pixar Part pin is not sold out yet, so I should be able to grab one tomorrow when I go into the parks, but who knows. As for the PoH pin, it would shock me if I could grab 7 pins: you can only buy 2 per day/store, so to get more than 6 (i.e. 3 different stores) would be very tricky, and too I've heard that PoH pins sell out typically in their first day or so. But, none the less, I'll give it a shot. :) I'll send you a PM with payment arrangements shortly. :)

~Merlin

If you ship internationally I'd be interested in St. Patrick's day, Love letter, the evil queen and the grumpy pin. If there would be any chance to get the Pixar party pin I'd be also interested in that one.

If you're willing to pay the international shipping fees (around $15 I think...), then I'm willing to ship! Also, if you usually trade with other members state-side, check with them and perhaps I can mail your pins to them and they can send them to you in their shipment (which saves you money in the long run).

Anywho, I've got you down for St. Pat, Love Letter, and Evil Queen no problem. And I'm pretty confident about the Grumpy pin as well. As for Pixar, it will depend on if it is sold out yet. I'm running into the parks tomorrow, so I can check then. :) I'll send you a PM shortly with payment arrangements! :)

Thanks for doing this!

I'd love one of these if there are any left next time you are there...
Pixar Party Countdown: The Incredibles

Back