• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW July Pick-ups: At Cost! (Alice + All Pins Announced!)

Additicted to Alice had claimed the second Down the Rabbit Hole set.

The framed set was going fast, so I went ahead and bought a second one. If you would like it, double check the price and claim it ASAP. I won't be picking up any more of those (too pricy on my card! XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Just for the record ... I've been reading that this reveal/conceal is not like the others (of course!): The concealed pins ARE random. So you could definitely get doubles even if you got one of each reveal. I believe hopemax has started a trade thread for these ... and thank you, Merlin, for giving many of us a head start! ;-)

Oh dear. Well, for those of you whom I've picked up for, I can open yours up and see what you've got. Or it can remain a surprise. :3 just let me know your preference.

Oh dear. Well, for those of you whom I've picked up for, I can open yours up and see what you've got. Or it can remain a surprise. :3 just let me know your preference.

Hahaha ... will you coordinate trades within your living room? Buyer X will trade pin Q to Buyer Y, who will offer pin Z in exchange. Run it like a brokerage and take a cut on every trade. :p

Right? Hahah! I've done it before with the Villaintines! XD

Ps everyone, there's still one framed set available. :3 I'll be returning it this afternoon if I don't get any bites. Oh, and Surcharge is only $20, not 10%.

Turns out a friend on the west coast got me the Rabbit and Hatter reveal/conceal boxes also. Does anyone want those before Merlin ships to me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turns out a friend on the west coast got me the Rabbit and Hatter reveal/conceal boxes also. Does anyone want those before Merlin ships to me?

Hey, I still haven't picked up Addicted to alice's set, so I can swap those to hers if you'd like. Just let me know.

Yes, please use the Hatter and Rabbit boxes for the next order. I don't need them. Thanks and hopefully that saves you a stop.

Merlin, can you go ahead and open my conceals and let me know what I got? Absolutely no rush.

If Addicted To Alice wants to open hers too, I'm open to trading before you mail out. Just throwing that out as an option.

Merlin, can you go ahead and open my conceals and let me know what I got? Absolutely no rush.

If Addicted To Alice wants to open hers too, I'm open to trading before you mail out. Just throwing that out as an option.

I put them in the car so I wouldn't lug them around (and potentially leave them somewhere...) so I'll open them when I get back to Springs. Doing a resort hop now to get the rest of the pickups. So probably a few hours and I'll let you know. :)

Do you want me to add those two pins your friend got to Alice's set? I'm about to go pick them up now (well, in 20 minutes or so). So if I don't need to get those two for her, I just need to know. :3 but if you want to hang on to them, that's totally fine. :3

~Merlin

Hello! Me again. I think I made a mistake. I should have bought some of the R/C sets too. Are you going back by any chance? Am I too late to add any to my order? I'd love a complete set! (And will try on my own to trade the concealed ones). Thanks again! If I'm too late, no worries, my own fault! :(

Hello! Me again. I think I made a mistake. I should have bought some of the R/C sets too. Are you going back by any chance? Am I too late to add any to my order? I'd love a complete set! (And will try on my own to trade the concealed ones). Thanks again! If I'm too late, no worries, my own fault! :(
It might not be too late. :3 I've got two more stops, so I should be able to get yours on that last one. I'll keep you updated! So you want one of each, total of 8?

(Sorry, was that a response to me or someone else? Are you adding a full set to my order? If so, YOU ROCK!! If not, you still rock! Hahaha)

Yes please! One of each, total 8, and you're welcome to open mine too, like I see some other people have said? I'd love to end up with a full set of 16, so you can even feel free to trade away my doubles to try to get me new ones if it'll help someone else too!! (Hahahaha because you don't already have enough on your plate with all this?!)

Sorry, I didn't copy in the message but to clarify: I don't need the Hatter R/C you got for me. And, I don't need the Rabbit R/C you got for me.

I want to keep the other 6 boxes of
R/C. Wow, am I making you as mad as a hatter ?? Hope not

Sorry, I didn't copy in the message but to clarify: I don't need the Hatter R/C you got for me. And, I don't need the Rabbit R/C you got for me.

I want to keep the other 6 boxes of
R/C. Wow, am I making you as mad as a hatter ?? Hope not

Sounds good! :3 and what's life without madness? Boring, I say! XD

Sounds good! :3 and what's life without madness? Boring, I say! XD

You are SO SORRY you got yourself into this gig, aren't you? hahahahaha When you are home again, post-milkshake, post-bubble bath, post-whatever else you need to do to unwind from your day of fetching pins for increasingly annoying people (hahaha--joking, everyone else! obviously I'm right in here with y'all on this!) ... I'm OK with you opening my boxes and looking for/making swaps. I'll leave it to you as to how you handle it, since I feel that I have already requested the moon and the stars from you today and I am just very, very grateful to you for everything you've done already. We can all regroup later on, I'm sure, when the madness has gone back to its normal level. :p

I don't need any pickups, but if my extras are needed to help complete sets, my Dad lives in Winter Garden so maybe he could meet at Disney Springs or somewhere to swap out pins too. Like I said in my trade thread I have 2 Queen of Hearts and a Dormouse, and I need Alice, Mad Hatter, and Caterpillar.

Back