• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW May Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW May Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)
Please add me as the next back up for:
1) Jungle Cruise 45
[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary: Steering Wheel Jumbo
2) Countdown to Pandora Box Set: 5 pins
3) Passholder Exclusive: Na'vi Shaman

Please pick up FOUR (x4)
World of Pandora Mystery Collection.

(andTHANKYOUFORDOINGTHIS!)

Last edited:
Please add me as the next back up for:
1) Jungle Cruise 45
[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary: Steering Wheel Jumbo
2) Countdown to Pandora Box Set: 5 pins
3) Passholder Exclusive: Na'vi Shaman

Please pick up FOUR (x4)
World of Pandora Mystery Collection.

(andTHANKYOUFORDOINGTHIS!)
I'll get you on the master list this evening, but I'll be grabbing your jumbo today. :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Open Editions Requests :)
2 x DCL Rapunzel Want a Hair Braid
1 x WIR 2 Pin set Pixelated Faces
1 x Splash Mountain What Goes Up
1 x Splash Mountain Laughing Place
1 x Rex Cover my eyes ! (Love that line :lol:)

And when you get to Pandora !
1 x Navi River Journey
1 x Flights of Passage

Thanks !

Hey Merlin
Could you grab me another Tangled musical pin please (making 3 in total)
If JPrincess does manage to get herself one I'll happily have the extra one of not she can have one of mine .
Cheers
David

Hi Merlin,

I would like
1 Tangled musical dangle pin!!! Thanks so much!!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

49e3b9c448c3fce9ce8526ef1e562dde.jpg

The Minnie Emoji set is officially here! 29.99 retail.

Hey Merlin
Could you grab me another Tangled musical pin please (making 3 in total)
If JPrincess does manage to get herself one I'll happily have the extra one of not she can have one of mine .
Cheers
David

Whoops. Just saw this. Merlin what works best? Speedwaystar1 do you still want a third extra? Because I can just have Merlin pick one up for me? Thanks guys for the help!!! I can't believe the one week I'm not at Disney-they realize a Tangled pin!!!

Whoops. Just saw this. Merlin what works best? Speedwaystar1 do you still want a third extra? Because I can just have Merlin pick one up for me? Thanks guys for the help!!! I can't believe the one week I'm not at Disney-they realize a Tangled pin!!!
We got it worked out. :3 now worries! I picked up your pin! And everyone else who requested them as well. :3

We got it worked out. :3 now worries! I picked up your pin! And everyone else who requested them as well. :3

Okay perfect thanks. I didn't want speedwaystar1 to get stuck with an extra he picked up for me. XD Thanks so so much Merlin!!!!! I really appreciate it!!!

Pandora-The-World-of-Avatar-Opening-Day-Pin-768x545_zps7sfalh5k.png

I've added the Pandora Opening Day pin to the pickup list. :) I'll be keeping the first two, but after that it's available. And the bf will be with me, so we can hopefully grab plenty if need be.

~Merlin

I've added the Pandora Opening Day pin to the pickup list. :) I'll be keeping the first two, but after that it's available. And the bf will be with me, so we can hopefully grab plenty if need be.

~Merlin

Please add me to Pandora Opening Day list. :)

Last edited:

~Merlin
Merlin,
Can you please pick up one for me as well? Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Merlin, if there are and tangles pins left next time you make it to DS please grab one for me not going to make it this weekend.

we are doing Panrora early tomorrow, so lmk if you need extra pandora pickups...

Merlin, if there are and tangles pins left next time you make it to DS please grab one for me not going to make it this weekend.

we are doing Panrora early tomorrow, so lmk if you need extra pandora pickups...
I'm assuming the box sets will last until the afternoon. Other than that I think it should be all smooth sailing. :3 how late are you guys staying tomorrow?

I'm assuming the box sets will last until the afternoon. Other than that I think it should be all smooth sailing. :3 how late are you guys staying tomorrow?

we are going to leave mid-late moring, then come back for the pm emh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back