• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) Pick-ups: At Cost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) Pick-ups: At Cost!
any expectation on a shipdate? no rush just curious

any expectation on a shipdate? no rush just curious
It will go out on Friday. Suuuuuuuuuuper sorry for the delay. >.< conferences with my students have positively owned my life thus week. Hahah! But I have literally scheduled a mail run tomorrow early afternoon. Thanks so much for your patience!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Super tempting to get a Cruella Devil mask. X)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
I met her at the party and she was such an awesome meet and greet that I almost got one. Hahah!

46f2763fecbb1bddcbc460fee2930055.jpg

I'm super jelly Merlin! The lines are always so long to talk to Cruella here. :(

Hers is usually one of the longest. But I met her just before the last parade, so there was almost no one there! So I got super lucky. :3

~Merlin

Hers is usually one of the longest. But I met her just before the last parade, so there was almost no one there! So I got super lucky. :3

~Merlin

You should but buy a lottery ticket while your luck is on a streak! ;)

Ohhh I'd love a Scar one too if it isn't too much trouble. Yup don't worry I know about the postage cost and put some money aside for that too so just let me know how much in total as and when. And no rush on postage! I'm away at a friend's wedding at the mo anyway so there's no rush. Good luck with the talks etc :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Tsuki! Just letting you know that EPCOT was all out of the Scar pins last week. I'll swing by Animal Kingdom this week to see if they have any extra (they usually have plenty of older pins, so they're my best bet). I'll keep you posted! Thanks!

~Merlin

Hey Tsuki! Just letting you know that EPCOT was all out of the Scar pins last week. I'll swing by Animal Kingdom this week to see if they have any extra (they usually have plenty of older pins, so they're my best bet). I'll keep you posted! Thanks!

~Merlin

Thanks dude! Really appreciate it <3. No worries if you can't get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halloween is my favorite time at disney. Wish I could get that Gaston. I deffinetly need more of him. :) This is such a great thing you do. :)

Let me know when you need payment etc dude :). And I've just seen your photo with Cruella. Wow!!
I'll send you an invoice once I get the pin. Sometimes these party pins sell out faster than others, and that's just easier than messing with a refund. :3 thanks!

~Merlin

Hey Merlin!
Can I pretty please be put on the list for Maleficent? :3

On the list! I'll send you an invoice once I have the pin in hand, just in the off chance it has sold out.

Is it still possible to get in on the hocus pocus and maleficent pins?

I've got you on the list for Maleficent! However, the Hocus Pocus list is pretty full. I'm not totally sure I'll be able to get another one. They're strict on the two per person rule, and even though the boyfriend can help, last time there were the exact same people at the register all night. So I'm just not sure. But I'll let you know if we are able to make it happen on Friday! But Maleficent shouldn't be a problem unless it's sold out.

~Merlin

Hi, could you possibly put me down for the passholder Oogie Boogie pin please. Thank you so much

Hey gang! I was able to complete all of the MNSSHP pin pickup request! I'll send invoices out this evening. :3

Hey Merlin! Where do you go to get all those pins at WDW? I'll be going over in a few days and would like to check out what they have but don't know where to go other than the pin trader store at Disney Springs. I was hoping to get a few pointers before I head down there.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back