• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) Pick-ups: At Cost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay! Everything should be updated! If you are on the list for the Boxed Set, and have not done so already, please confirm that you do indeed want the set rather than individual pins from it. Thanks! :D I'll update everyone on Thursday from the party! Woot!

~Merlin

For the set you might break up I don't see Ursula listed - are you claiming that one? Or has someone else?

If no - MEEEEE!
Since Ursula is only in the framed set, it's just not cost effective to try and break that up. It's actually pretty unlikely I'll break up any sets, as Cruella and the Horseman remain unclaimed. Sorry! :( I feel your pain about the framed set! <\3

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Pickup update!

Hocus Pocus :
Timeerkat

Oogie Boogie :
Roadrunner8310
Babicam

Q of Hearts:
CheshireCat29
Vixy

Maleficent :
Xdattax

Mystery:
CheshireCat29

Box set :
Speedwaystar1
Jubjubrsx

Framed set:
PRCYR04

Last edited:
Whoo, thanks! Still completionist with Hocus Pocus! (Now I just have to get a good number at the DSF marquee release!)

Pickup update!

Hocus Pocus :
Timeerkat

Oogie Boogie :
Roadrunner8310
Babicam

Q of Hearts:
CheshireCat29
Vixy

Maleficent :
Xdattax

Mystery:
CheshireCat29

Box set :
Speedwaystar1
Jubjubrsx]/b]

Framed set:
PRCYR04

....schweeet payment incoming

So the exact same people have been at the register all night, hahah! So I can't do any more pickups tonight. But we will be going back in a week or so, my boyfriend and I, so between us we should be able to finish the pickups. I'll be sending invoices out tomorrow! Thanks everyone!

Invoices have been sent out and the main list has been updated! Please let me know if I missed something!

Also, we just bought tickets for Sept 30th, so that will be the date of the last round of pickups for the party. I'll send invoices once I have the pins in hand (unless they were part of a larger order). Thanks!

~Merlin

Great! May I be put down for a Queen of Hearts single pin and the Hocus Pocus one.

I'm an International buyer.

Sounds good! Just be aware that shipping to the UK is in the neighborhood of $15. I'll send you an additional invoice for shipping once I get it mailed out at the end of the month.

In the mean time, I see you have the Scar Duets Pin on your Grail banner. They still have plenty of these in the parks. Would you like for me to pick one up for you at cost?

~Merlin

Hi Merlin, You may also take me off of the Hocus Pocus pin as well, my friend's are the best!, another pin friend of mine zapped it too me! I guess you can call that luck! :D

Sure thing! :3 Congrats!

~Merlin

Hey guys! Just an update. This is conference week with my students, so that means having 10-20 minute conferences with each student. I'm teaching 6 classes, which maths out to 48 hours of conferences. Needless to say, I'm booked this week, so my mailing had been delayed. Packages should go out on Friday. Super sorry for the delay, and thanks for understanding!!

~Merlin

Hey guys! Just an update. This is conference week with my students, so that means having 10-20 minute conferences with each student. I'm teaching 6 classes, which maths out to 48 hours of conferences. Needless to say, I'm booked this week, so my mailing had been delayed. Packages should go out on Friday. Super sorry for the delay, and thanks for understanding!!

~Merlin

No problem Merlin, good luck with your students! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Sounds good! Just be aware that shipping to the UK is in the neighborhood of $15. I'll send you an additional invoice for shipping once I get it mailed out at the end of the month.

In the mean time, I see you have the Scar Duets Pin on your Grail banner. They still have plenty of these in the parks. Would you like for me to pick one up

Ohhh I'd love a Scar one too if it isn't too much trouble. Yup don't worry I know about the postage cost and put some money aside for that too so just let me know how much in total as and when. And no rush on postage! I'm away at a friend's wedding at the mo anyway so there's no rush. Good luck with the talks etc :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back