• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW Monorail Magic trade Pete for orange bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW Monorail Magic trade Pete for orange bird

Ocean7

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
i have LE 500 Pete that I would like to trade for the orange bird. Thanks

Last edited:
Great. Can we trade? I saw your other post, between my sister and I we also have an extra Chip, let me know if you need it. Thank you!

Yay!
She's not on the forum. We're both collecting this set (sorry about confusion). Right now the only duplicates we have are Pete and Chip. If you need it, maybe we can trade other pins. ?

Yay!
She's not on the forum. We're both collecting this set (sorry about confusion). Right now the only duplicates we have are Pete and Chip. If you need it, maybe we can trade other pins. ?

Umm I do need Chip, but I collect Pluto and I'd like to hopefully trade for that...

I'm down for the Orange bird for Pete tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back