• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW November + MVMCP Pickups: At Cost! (flyer drop!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Merlin!

Can you put me down for: Donut Shop: Pluto and Lattes with Character: Ariel.

Also, I will be in WDW from Nov 18 to the 25th (MVMCP on the 25th). I know that's a super busy week in the parks, but I could pickup my pins in person. :) Also, if you dont think the Pluto Donut pin will sell out I can get that myself. Let me know. Thanks!!!

Adding gingerbread pins!

66855f77e50b80629fd85613451631f8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Hi Merlin!

Can you put me down for: Donut Shop: Pluto and Lattes with Character: Ariel.

Also, I will be in WDW from Nov 18 to the 25th (MVMCP on the 25th). I know that's a super busy week in the parks, but I could pickup my pins in person. :) Also, if you dont think the Pluto Donut pin will sell out I can get that myself. Let me know. Thanks!!!
I'm afraid I won't be in the parks at all during that week. :( also, I would be SEVERELY shocked if Pluto sold out by then.

I'm afraid I won't be in the parks at all during that week. :( also, I would be SEVERELY shocked if Pluto sold out by then.

Sorry I wont be able to see you! but I know the parks are just nuts that week (but it's the only week the whole family can go). Can you just put me down for Lattes with Character: Ariel. I'll get the donut pin when I'm in the parks. :)

Does this mean the Halloween pin invoice won’t come in until next week as well? You don’t need us to pay you before pick up? Just making sure
I'm not totally sure how many I'll be able to pick up tomorrow, so I'm going to wait to see how it goes. If I manage to snag it, I'll post here and send out an invoice for it in the next day or so. :)

I know the list is long but can you please put me down for the Frozen 5th Anniversary (Olaf Slider) too. One.

Also if I get any of the pins I tried for I will have them all shipped to a Florida address so no international shipping.

Okay! Update from today, I got all the Halloween pins except for 1. So @QWERTYPie I will grab yours next round.

The Wreck it Ralph single OEs have all been picked up!

As for the mystery boxes, they have indeed dropped. But apparently they sold out in a few hours this morning. After going to three parks, I managed to get two (for myself) because someone happened to return them not long before I came by. But they are limited release and I have been assured they will be back very soon. I'm kinda thinking there will be some at the pin event on the 8th. So stay tuned.

PLEASE please please remember to update your requests if you get those boxes elsewhere. <3

Invoices for the new Halloween requests will go out tomorrow or Friday. :)

Okay! Update from today, I got all the Halloween pins except for 1. So @QWERTYPie I will grab yours next round.

The Wreck it Ralph single OEs have all been picked up!

As for the mystery boxes, they have indeed dropped. But apparently they sold out in a few hours this morning. After going to three parks, I managed to get two (for myself) because someone happened to return them not long before I came by. But they are limited release and I have been assured they will be back very soon. I'm kinda thinking there will be some at the pin event on the 8th. So stay tuned.

PLEASE please please remember to update your requests if you get those boxes elsewhere. <3

Invoices for the new Halloween requests will go out tomorrow or Friday. :)

Pin Trading Station by Starbucks sold out of the mystery boxes, but Mission Space, Mexico (Plaza de Amigos), Italy (La Botegga Italiana), American Adventure (Heritage Manor gifts), UK (Crown and Crest) pavilions had them today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back