• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: Anna and Elsa flower and garden pin is sold out. The do have the LE Anna and Elsa magic band, which has them in the green Frozen Fever dresses. If anyone wants a magic band, let me know SOON. I don't know if we're doing a second day at Epcot.

Not Epcot related but if you see either of the two new Star Wars pins released : Mickey May 4th / Goofy Revenge of the 5th I'd love to get 1 of each .
Oh and I have a few spare F&G Anna & Elsa if you or anyone else wants to trade for one :)

Update: my friend and I do have wristbands! However at two per person that's gonna be four pins. I'll see if there are any left later or anyone trading, but I can't promise.

Four Ariel pins acquired. Did not find anyone who didn't want to buy their two. All 250 wristbands were handed out and there were at least fifteen more people in line after that, so I'm pretty sure they're gone.

Still waiting in line to see if the last wrist band shows up. Please don't.

Edit: I got the very last pin. Sorry, Vixy!

Last edited:
Thanks, we are! :D

Is anyone interested in Tsum Tsum plush? We encountered these in Downtown Disney.

abefb56faa9e99dcfa3e5f254a1076d0.jpg
9ecccbc29888bdd0ccaa3796a1026948.jpg

09de20751d03e4cb65e708ed0c3c7fec.jpg
24bcd680e2853f23e809c4fd333300ec.jpg

I am really, really interested in the BH6 Tsum Tsums! I'd like one of each of them: Baymax, Baymax Mech, Hiro, Honey Lemon, Go Go, Wasabi, Fred. I was really disappointed they sold out online in 6 days, and I missed out.

Acquired all requested Tsum Tsum except white Baymax. They were sold out but said they'd have more tomorrow.

Acquired all requested Tsum Tsum except white Baymax. They were sold out but said they'd have more tomorrow.

If they don't get more white Baymax before you leave, I'll take a Mech Baymax. :)

Thanks!!
Melanie

Last edited:
If you are able to keep trying for white Baymax, I'd appreciate it! I'll take all the others with or without white Baymax. Thanks!

Good news! Got white Baymax for the folks on the list!

Today is our last day in the park (we're doing Magic Kingdom) and we don't know whether we'll be back to DTD again before we fly out tomorrow, so that's going to be it for pickups. I'll be sending the last of the payment requests soon.

Thanks all!

Thanks so much Vixy and hope you had a wonderful time!! :)

Eta: I may be away from my computer most of the rest of today, but I will check back as often as possible for payment info so that I can reimburse you speedily- thanks so much again!!

Last edited:
I'm home with possible airport crud or maybe just jetlag (napped for hours this afternoon) and about to send out payment requests for the Tsums. :) My plan is to put together the packages tonight and mail tomorrow and/or Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back