• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW WDW pin pick up

@Ajk did you find a place to look? Is that how you knew what to DM about?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Someone had reported a few days ago (I forget where) that the Dragon Mystery boxes had made it to WDW. That's the only thing I am interested in and that's what I DM'd about.

The https://disneypinforum.com/threads/2023-pin-discussion.77010/ thread should have them. But I realize that can be a bit tricky to wade through. DisneyPinsBlog would also have them. In both cases you won't know what has sold out, but I've also heard not much is selling out so you have a good shot of anything that was released this year (or even late last) still being available.

Someone had reported a few days ago (I forget where) that the Dragon Mystery boxes had made it to WDW. That's the only thing I am interested in and that's what I DM'd about.

The https://disneypinforum.com/threads/2023-pin-discussion.77010/ thread should have them. But I realize that can be a bit tricky to wade through. DisneyPinsBlog would also have them. In both cases you won't know what has sold out, but I've also heard not much is selling out so you have a good shot of anything that was released this year (or even late last) still being available.
Thanks

@Ajk did you find a place to look? Is that how you knew what to DM about?

Hi. If it helps, here is a pic that Disney Pins Blog posted this past Tuesday of the new releases

f160d46e543df8e914526d03fc955387.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you mean this one? At top left?
6f8014708b84fa1a7848ac86674005a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. I'll pass. I like it, but I don't have a 2023 graduate. Thanks for the trouble.

I'm a big Mickey person. If you see any more LE in Mickey or Minnie. Let me know.

Back