• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW Sporadic Pickups: At Cost Lotto - 9/17 Drop

SOLD! WDW Sporadic Pickups: At Cost Lotto - 9/17 Drop
Pickup updates:

I've completed outstanding pickups except for the extra Taco Day (@brattyjedi), the remaining Food and Wine requests (@Soupy), the Pumpkins (@Kerri780 , which do seem sold out), and the remaining mystery boxes for @ItzaPinfan and Soupy.

I will be going to the parks one more time for pickups next week (deeeeeply hoping for an I Collect drop....) and should be able to wrap up requests then.

If anyone has any last minute requests, now's the time!
Merlin, if there is an I Collect drop next week, I would like to be considered for one, and two, if possible. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Invoices sent!

Due to my own goof, I have the following pins in hand should anyone want to snag them:

Trick or Treat Cuties: Max and Roxanne
Trick or Treat Cuties: Pooh and Piglet
WDW Quarterly: Mickey
Halloween OE: Thor and Loki
Tiny Kingdom Series 3 (x5)
Pride Jumbo (retail: 54.99)
I know this particular post is a few weeks late, but I was thinking if you still had the Halloween OE: Thor and Loki, maybe @pretty Omi or @Jabberwocky might be interested in it?

Invoices sent!

Due to my own goof, I have the following pins in hand should anyone want to snag them:

Trick or Treat Cuties: Max and Roxanne
Trick or Treat Cuties: Pooh and Piglet
WDW Quarterly: Mickey
Halloween OE: Thor and Loki
Tiny Kingdom Series 3 (x5)
Pride Jumbo (retail: 54.99)
I was summoned! As noted this is an older post, but I'd take Thor and Loki, and Max and Roxanne if you still have them!

I was summoned! As noted this is an older post, but I'd take Thor and Loki, and Max and Roxanne if you still have them!
Max and Roxanne have been claimed. I can try and snag one when I go next week!

But the Thor/Loki is all yours!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Update on the Disguises I still have available:

Pascal
Mushu
Ratigan
Jack Skellington

Last edited:
Would you be able to get a Big Thunder Mountain pin for me? If not, no worries.
Yes! I was able to get all three of the BTM pin requests.

Ack, I've edited that post like three times to get that to stick. XD not sure what's up with it, but yes I did get the pin. :)

If possible could I have the following please:-
Figment quarterly
Dia De los Muertos
Disguises Little John, Pascal, Jack Skellington
Rescuers F+W x 2
Alice F+W
S.Beauty Cake F+W
Figment F+W
Figment 3 pin F+W set

Kindest thanks

New releases today at WDW. Since they're LR, I should be able to snag them Thursday.

16c9ed5b0ed9351087f13c7905ca616a.jpg

Jumbo price is $29.99.
Other is probably the standard $17.99.

Last edited:
If the Halloween jasmine hourglass pops up in FL, I'd like it.
I haven't seen confirmation of it yet, but I assume it's shared. So I will go ahead and open up requests for it (starting with yours).

But if they don't pop up by Thursday, you guys'll have to snag them elsewhere. :)

2d3ce43ef269efadef4ac24a460a7ef3.jpg

(likely also $34.99)

Weeeeeeeeeeellp
I'm getting tax audited for 2018 for my pickup expenses. So I'm afraid that means I'm going back into retirement.
And possibly jail!
Jk, probably not jail. I'm just trying to make light of a suuuuuuper annoying situation. :/
Anywho, I'll pick up any remaining requests through tomorrow and whatever I have leftover from that. But afraid that'll be it. :/
Sorry guys. No good deed goes unpunished.

b1c9e578ea3047b4d2a2ede713c3ad8e.gif

~Merlin Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Soooooo SORRY :( :(

GOOD LUCK with Uncle Sam! :tigger:

Back