• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: WDW VILLAINS COLLECTION Maleficent "Rotten," Evil Queen "Wicked" & Chernabog "Evil"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: WDW VILLAINS COLLECTION Maleficent "Rotten," Evil Queen "Wicked" & Chernabog "Evil"

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Trading Complete WDW 3 Pin Villain Collection Pin Set

I have a 3 pin set of the WDW Villain Collection pins which includes Maleficent, Evil Queen & Chernabog. You may bid on the 3 pins as a lot or individually.

The pins up for trade are:

Pin 33968: Villain Collection (Maleficent 'Rotten')
Rotten_zps7671af02.jpg

Pin 33969: Villain Collection (Queen 'Wicked')
images_zps4d12721a.jpg

Pin 33970: Villain Collection (Chernabog 'Evil')
10903527_zps47b68111.jpg

This trade auction is for the pins as a lot or individually. It will end Sunday 2/17/13 at 9 P.M. EST
A leaderboard will be posted when 3 bids have been received.

Please do not offer money for the pins...they are being traded.

My Likes:
Rapunzel
Ariel
Giselle
Aurora
Belle
Maleficent
Ursula
Facilier
Chernabog

Dislikes:
Fab 5
Hidden Mickeys
Scrappers

All bids are considered, but a winner will ultimately be decided pending an appropriate trade. The winning trade will be posted shortly after the auctions end and will than be closed. All pins are shipped the next business day after I have contacted the winner and received their shipping information.

Gonna give this auction its daily bump.

Reminder: ENDS SUNDAY!

Let's get a couple more bids in to make leaderboards.

Can we get a couple of more bids on singles or the set? I'd like to get a leaderboard going ;) These pins are really nice...wouldn't anyone like some more villains to add to their collection?

Leaderboard:

1. SetAlone - Great TLM pin
2. Psycho Pixie - Love this UK pin and its really close to the 1st spot
3. pargani - Love all these pins...Maleficent and Ursula and definitely 2 of my favorite characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back