• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Well, Hello

Well, Hello

PIN & POP Jenn

Founder of PIN & POP
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It has been awhile since I've been on so thought I would do a little introduction.
I started trading & collecting Disney pins in 2011. I fell in love with the hobby but it is so hard to do when you don't live in Cali or Florida.
Several years ago I started building Pin & Pop with my husband to create an amazing place to trade pins. Slowly we have been creating a great community of pin lovers and so many of them are on this forum that had to get back here and join in on the fun.

Hi and welcome! I hope to one day try to participate in one of your events. They seems really fun! Do you allow people from outside USA to join in on the events?

Finally signed up for the site the other day and love the database and the overall UX. And judging by the responses here (and the large thread about it), it seems like everyone else enjoys it as well.

welcome back to DPF @PIN & POP Jenn!
Thank you so much for the kind words. The responses on this forum have been so helpful for us to make something that is great for pins. Keep up the good work.

Welcome. :) People here seem to really like your site/service. My traders turn over too quickly to participate since I trade regularly at the parks, but I wish I could as it seems like people are having great success in completing sets and such!

Welcome. :) People here seem to really like your site/service. My traders turn over too quickly to participate since I trade regularly at the parks, but I wish I could as it seems like people are having great success in completing sets and such!
Thanks for the glowing words. I think quick turn over for your pins is a great problem to have.

Hi and welcome! I hope to one day try to participate in one of your events. They seems really fun! Do you allow people from outside USA to join in on the events?
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I'm still figuring out some things on her.
We do allow people outside of the US to participate. However, we require that they also pay return shipping. So the cost is definitely higher with trade tokens, shipping to the US and the return shipping to you. Right now that is the best solution we can come up with. To save on some of that cost though I have a couple of international traders ask us to hold their pins and ship when there are several ready to go or once a quarter.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I'm still figuring out some things on her.
We do allow people outside of the US to participate. However, we require that they also pay return shipping. So the cost is definitely higher with trade tokens, shipping to the US and the return shipping to you. Right now that is the best solution we can come up with. To save on some of that cost though I have a couple of international traders ask us to hold their pins and ship when there are several ready to go or once a quarter.
That's amazing that you are so organized that you can hold them and get them off all together. Do you have any who have US contacts for
shipping?

That's amazing that you are so organized that you can hold them and get them off all together. Do you have any who have US contacts for
shipping?
I had one and that worked really well. I wish I knew more about how that worked or had one to recommend. Maybe if more international traders come on board I might try to research this more.

Hi Jenn! You always have the best communication and are so good at answering questions/concerns. Pin & Pop is a great way for introverts like me to still enjoy trading online. Thanks for making it so easy and fun. And thank you for always being so receptive to suggestions and improvements that can be made :)

If anyone is on the fence about joining P&P, you’re totally missing out on lots of fun!

Back