• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?
HOLY CRAP!!!I cannot believe the PIF I got:

Pin 86669: DSF - Nightmare Before Christmas 2011 - Trading Event Logo (Dangle) LE 300

I am sitting here in shock....I cannot believe it!!I cannot thank you enough!!!

Judy

im glad you liked it judy i saw it on your wanted list and i had an extra laying around and i think your most deserving for it after all the things you do for everyone here and thank you for helping me with all of this enjoy!!!

I got this super cute pin from my wants!!

pin26849

Thanks so much!!!!

I got this adorable pin from Jason (HandA)
pin90183

Pin 90183: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Aladdin and Genie Only

I love it, thanks!

Megfan sent me :
Pin 73450: Disney Store Europe -UP Vue Cinema Pin and
a sweet toddler Tinkerbell pin ~ # 56333
Thank You So Much
I love them both and you for sending me one of my wants .

Last edited:
PANCHITOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry ... got excited)

Thanks SOOO much to DMentia (boy if I only had a nickel for every time I said that) ... I love my PIF!! :hsd:

pin90977

Pin 90977: DLR - Soundsational Parade - Mystery Collection - Jose, Panchito, Donald, and the Aracuan Bird Only

I got a totally awesome pin today from Joni (Blacksmoke).
I got Pin 90325: Vinylmation Mystery Jumbo Pin Collection - Star Wars - Boba Fett Only
This pin is just so cool! I have just the spot to display him with my small Star Wars Viinyls. I don't know how you knew I was a Boba Fett fan. Thanks very much!

I got a totally awesome pin today from Joni (Blacksmoke).
I got Pin 90325: Vinylmation Mystery Jumbo Pin Collection - Star Wars - Boba Fett Only
This pin is just so cool! I have just the spot to display him with my small Star Wars Viinyls. I don't know how you knew I was a Boba Fett fan. Thanks very much!

So glad you love it! When I saw that you were a Star Wars collector...I thought hope this gets a great new home! I love these super jumbo 3" vinylmation pins. They are so cool.

pin90325

I have to apologize for being so late to post my thanks for the pins I have received from Megfan and Milky:

pin81499

pin73454th72

pin85448th72

We were out of town, and these were such wonderful surprises to open! :) Thank you so much! :)

Laura

I have misplaced my camera's memory card so I can't take a decent picture, but I got Pin #89466 (Disney Characters Family Portraits - Peter Pan) from Nancy (NJoySquare). It was on my wants list and everything!

Thank you, Nancy. Super sweet of you!

Have I mentioned I LOVE this game? ;)

I recieved these awesome pins from Alecia

Pin 87519: Villains comic book mystery pins Chernabog only (error)
Fab 5 pin I cannot find on Pinpics

Thanks Judy

They went on a lil side trip without asking permission first but these two [pinpics]74883[/pinpics] and [pinpics]88663[/pinpics] arrived from smallpotatoes and they're much appreciated since they both add to my collections even tho I never got around to listing the Dumbo, LOL :D Thanks for the mind reading!!

A few days ago i received a GREAT PIF from TiggerMickey!
Pin 100: Serengeti Caravan Camp (Zebra)

And my first official zap!
Pin 5040: WDW - Cast Jobline 407.828.1000 Phone Number

I got this really fun pin from disneypinqueen
pin63707
Pin 63707: DLR - Haunted Mansion Holiday - 4 Pin Booster Pack (Haunted Holidays Only)

​Its so cute, Thank you!!!

Back