• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?
I got this pin from JoAnne (work2pin)
pin701

Thankk you so much!

What a beautiful pin! :bigthumb:

thank you!!! Pif is awesome!

We just got our first pin it forward! The package was more than we ever could have hoped for!! All 5 of us are loving them and now we want to collect the whole series!

"Pin it Forward" is just a play on the words "Pay it forward"....but we do it with pins! You sign up and the person ahead of you sends you a pin, but then you are obligated to send the person after you a pin as well..WOOOOO

Sorry if this is stupid but what does "pin it forward" mean?

"Pin it Forward" is just a play on the words "Pay it forward"....but we do it with pins! You sign up and the person ahead of you sends you a pin, but then you are obligated to send the person after you a pin as well..WOOOOO

Ya there's a thread on here called "pin it forward" and it explains everything about it!

736336f50635403a9ae24eb094b40766.jpg
so I got 3 adorable pins..one stitch, one Winnie the Pooh, and one Peter Pan (all of which I LOVE) a cool monorail sticker, an awesome kristoff and Sven sticker, a holographic Olaf card, and a magic kingdom map which is awesome since I've never been to wdw before thank you maxtrexmom!!!!

i received a fantastic pin it forward package from beccalionsmom a few days ago and i was amazed by her kindness ! she sent me a lovely glittery princesses pin of Snow White ,Aurora and Belle , a great Mowgli pin ,a nice Daisy bow pin and a cute shellie may envelope , thank you such a lot for sending me such a lovely pin it forward package ! i'm unwell at the moment and it really helped cheer me up ! thanks from Sabrina .

Last edited:
i received my pin it forward package from Connies_Hobby today and i was so surprised and happy to receive so many wonderful pins !! all from my wants list too .
the pins are these Ariel ,Rapunzel and Darkwing Duck . they're all wonderful characters .
i love them all and they're great additions to my collection thank you ever so much ! you made my pin it forward very special thank you !

Judy (tiggermickey) sent me a Brave triplets pin, a dapper Mickey pin, and zapped me a Humphrey Storybook Circus pin. She also added a Disneyana trader fantasy pin. Thank you so much!

Dalamara sent Paul and I an Ursula Tsum Tsum and the following pins:

Pin 103341 PWP Collection - Train Conductor - Minnie Mouse
Pin 101908 Nesting Dolls Mini Mystery Pin Pack - Cinderella Only

Back