• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What is your favorite pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your favorite pin?

sayshelen

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
What is your favorite pin and why? Doesn't have to be one in your collection... I'm not sure I have a favorite yet myself, but I like the ones that mash multiple Disney storylines together. For example, I love the "character X as character Y" pins, like Jessica Rabbit as Peter Pan or Stitch as Prince Phillip. This one just makes me laugh out loud!

I'm also a fan of travel and foreign languages, so I love seeing non-English on a pin, like the 10th Pin Trading Anniversary pins.

AND I love the ones that give a little extra insight into my favorite Disney characters, like the Year of a Million Dreams pins.

Last edited:
The one with the big green check in my sig, but I have plenty that rank very close with it like Masterpiece Mickey in my sig too.

Last edited:
pin81950

This pin!! Only just released but it is awesome!

my personal favorite that i own i think is either
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=30691&sid=4100.1298090998.v2
or
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=58990&sid=4100.1298090998.v2
and my favorite in my wants will be http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=37501&sid=4101.1298091027.v2

and the reason why is because the lion king pins are very well made, and the read in both pins is just gorgeous, and the beauty and the beast is because i love the design.

I love the Beauty and the Beast Rose pin. I would love to add it to my little sister's Princess collection for her, but it is always super expensive. Beautiful pin though.

As for myself, my favorite pin I own is Guest Star Stitch Set with Ariel just because I love the detail and the sparkle of the water
pin76177th72
Pin 76177: DisneyStore.com - Guest Star Stitch Set (Ariel Only)

My favorite want has to be Stitch and Jiminy just because I loved both films and the pin is so ironic.
pin35069th72
Pin 35069: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch and Jiminy Cricket

I love this pin! I always had a thing for Gaston! I know he is a not so nice guy. But he is good looking right? Poor Belle.... :drool:
pin55055.jpg

My favorite and most Holy Grail is the Gomes Sally pin in my signature. Great depiction of Sally and the colors are great! One day I'll be able to hold it and yell "WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!" as I run down the street.

Wow! It's like asking a parent with kids," Who's your favorite child?"

pin51297

A majority of people have access to mugs, pins, and key chains that have their name on them; the rest of us have to hang our collective heads in shame knowing we have uncommon names. How many people can say they have a LE 100 pin of their favorite character waving the 'Nice List' with their totally uncommon name on said list?
pin31434

A Verne fan, being a part of Captain's Nemo's crew is a dream, and this pin only verifies that dreams come true.
pin24866

Oh, jeez! Simply said, the old Golden Book series' Haunted Mansion included this cartoon-ish version of the absent ghost, whose creepy face, obscure wardrobe, and strange talent captured a weird little boy's heart. Getting the pin brought back memories of a unique childhood pockmarked with strange images, such as this one.
pin43644
pin34002
pin81555

Old-school TRON fan; 'I fight for the users'. 'Nuff said!
Yup, that about explains it all! That's why my wife cries herself to sleep at night!

Hmmmmm... well, I suppose my favorite pin of hte ones I currently OWN would have to be:
And my favorite on my WANTS list is:

So, can you guess who my favorite character is?

Non-character, this is my favorite that I own...

I love the Beauty and the Beast Rose pin. I would love to add it to my little sister's Princess collection for her, but it is always super expensive. Beautiful pin though.

As for myself, my favorite pin I own is Guest Star Stitch Set with Ariel just because I love the detail and the sparkle of the water
pin76177th72
Pin 76177: DisneyStore.com - Guest Star Stitch Set (Ariel Only)

My favorite want has to be Stitch and Jiminy just because I loved both films and the pin is so ironic.
pin35069th72
Pin 35069: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch and Jiminy Cricket

yeah i know, it is a beautiful pin. i like the stitch in the boat with ariel, is very funny, but at the same time it is well made, their face look very decent.

This is my favorite pin that I own:

Aurora Pin.png

It's my favorite because it was the first Aurora pin I ever owned. I remember looking and looking on the pin carts wondering if they would ever come out with an Aurora pin and then one day there it was! It may not have been the first Aurora pin ever released but it was the first one I found. Anyway, I think the purple and gray color tones and her graceful posture very much reflect the art of the original movie, which is my favorite disney animated feature stylistically. I still remember seeing this pin on the pin cart on main street and little hearts appeared in my eyes as I fell instantly in love.

My fav is a Disney auctions Cinderella pin it has the carraige and other characters on it, it is a jumbo and is LE 100.
I managed to pick this up in a pin Event in DLRP in 2006

:) Easily the Gaston Villaintines pin. It was my top Grail and it is a billion times more amazing in real life than in the picture.
pin28384

I agree with others that trying to single one pin out as a favorite is like asking which is your favorite child.

I would have to say that of my collection, one group is in the favorites list: My Hanukkah pins. I only need one more to have it completely current (all of them released, so far).

A lot of my favorite pins don't really have to do with the actual pin, but the person I traded with--it's all about friendships and memories.

Hannette

Right now I am obsessed with Epic Mickey and it would have to be that pin. I don't understand why Disney didn't release more pins from the game because there are a ton! One of the things to do in the game is collect pins! That actually made me want to get back into the hobby. Every time I leave, then come back I wonder why I even left at all because it was something I loved to do.

My favorite pin(s) would have to be any of the oyster pins from Alice in Wonderland. The first and only one I have I bought on ebay and I HAD to have it. I paid for it too.

oyster.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back