• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What PTDs are you waiting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What PTDs are you waiting for?
More kitties!! How about the Cave of Wonders? Ivan from Peter and the Wolf? How about Mirage from the Aladdin series? Madame Mim as a cat? etc.

latest

Madam Mim as a cat!!! :x:

tumblr_m011p2Txl71qb9pa3o1_500.gif

Don't forget all of these cats:

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
hqdefault.jpg

Clawhauser, Lionheart, Manches, Fangmeyer, Delgato, Jackson, Johnson, Fabienne Growley, and Gazelle's tiger dancers.

And Bobby Catmull (ok, I would want bowling shirt Finnick AND him.)

Yes to Clawhauser, Mayor Lionheart, Manches and Bobby Catmull. The rest of the officer lions and the news reporter, though, I'd be okay without as after a while the lions all start to look the same to me. And I know, the reporter is a cheetah but she's kinda... meh. *ducks into hiding from angry Zootopia fans*

Stripper Tigers however... gosh, does anything else sell ice cream better than a stripper tiger? :lol:

A Lorenzo pin would be so good!!! Have they made PTDs from the short animated films?

Not that I know of, but I couldn't say 100% no. The only time PTDs catch my eye is if they're of characters with tails and whiskers. :D

More kitties!! How about the Cave of Wonders? Ivan from Peter and the Wolf? How about Mirage from the Aladdin series? Madame Mim as a cat? etc.

latest

So I had to look up the names because these were cats I'm unfamiliar with. Mirage is the cleopatra cat above. I really hope I'm not the only person who has never seen these cats before. If I am, I apologize for the redundancy of posting pictures. This is Cave of Wonders, the cave is an actual talking character.
29125448.png

This is Ivan. That is an ice cream come-hither look if I ever saw one, ROFL!

peterandthewolf05.jpg

But now you must continue. What are these kitties located in etc, etc, that you speak of? :D

Madam Mim as a cat!!! :x:

tumblr_m011p2Txl71qb9pa3o1_500.gif

Between Ivan, the Tiger strippers from above, and Madame Mim slinking like a female stripper, Disney is quickly leaving its kid-friendly zone. All in the name of ice cream, though, right?

Last edited:
Nope, no animated short PTDs as of yet.

100% yes to all Sword in the Stone transformations! (Merlin as a germ!)

And I know, the reporter is a cheetah but she's kinda... meh. *ducks into hiding from angry Zootopia fans*

She is a snow leopard, thank you very much! ;P

What PTD's am I waiting for? Most of the characters I adore have PTD's already.

I'd have to say, though that Jane (Tarzan) would be amazing and oh! Burrito! I'd love a Burrito (3 Caballeros) PTD. Rutt and Tuke (Brother Bear) would be fun too; or Hei Hei (Moana). They have done the PotC dog, so why not the Hatbox or the Hitchhiking Ghosts?

I guess there are a few I'd like to see. ;)

Well, most of the main and popular characters have been released. Perhaps we'll start to see re-releases. I'm sure people would go bonkers for yellow dress Belle, or another Maleficent. We had blue dress Ariel and Fish Girl Ariel, so maybe pink dress Ariel. It would make sense to bring back popular characters and sprinkle them in with other more niche characters. I'd be over the moon for an orange bird ptd.

Well, most of the main and popular characters have been released. Perhaps we'll start to see re-releases. I'm sure people would go bonkers for yellow dress Belle, or another Maleficent. We had blue dress Ariel and Fish Girl Ariel, so maybe pink dress Ariel. It would make sense to bring back popular characters and sprinkle them in with other more niche characters. I'd be over the moon for an orange bird ptd.

Wow! I'm amazed there hasn't been a Belle in her yellow dress. I was sure I'd seen one, but I guess it was a fantasy pin.
I really like the two authentic pins of her that have been released so far.

I'd love a re-release of Lucky THAT ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE LUCKY.

8a1fff9a3640eb8678ea7da5c50e5d96--disney-dogs-walt-disney.jpg

Because WHAT is THIS...

s-l225.jpg

Just, no.

Wow! I'm amazed there hasn't been a Belle in her yellow dress. I was sure I'd seen one, but I guess it was a fantasy pin.
I really like the two authentic pins of her that have been released so far.

I'd love a re-release of Lucky THAT ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE LUCKY.

8a1fff9a3640eb8678ea7da5c50e5d96--disney-dogs-walt-disney.jpg

Because WHAT is THIS...

s-l225.jpg

Just, no.

Imma go with QC breakdown. Factory didn't do black ears, whoever checked the proof didn't realize Lucky has black ears, and once they hit our shores no one cared Lucky was missing his black ears! But yes. A corrected Lucky would be fantastic! I'd also love to see Oddball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imma go with QC breakdown. Factory didn't do black ears, whoever checked the proof didn't realize Lucky has black ears, and once they hit our shores no one cared Lucky was missing his black ears! But yes. A corrected Lucky would be fantastic! I'd also love to see Oddball.

It's not just his ears though. They gave him weird skin with wrinkles or something instead of normal spots, and they gave him Groucho Marx eyebrows for some reason. The whole design is off.

Last edited:
See I never noticed the eyebrows or the wrinkles instead of spots. So I'm all for a second Lucky, but if someone dropped this one on my pin boards I'd be pretty happy. Lucky was always my favorite of the pups. (Like everyone else I suppose).

See I never noticed the eyebrows or the wrinkles instead of spots. So I'm all for a second Lucky, but if someone dropped this one on my pin boards I'd be pretty happy. Lucky was always my favorite of the pups. (Like everyone else I suppose).

Nope! My favorite pup was Sgt. Tibbs. He needs to appear before a second, real Lucky does. :x:

@timeerkat This one -Sgt Tibbs- I know is a kitty. :lol:

What PTD's am I waiting for? Most of the characters I adore have PTD's already.

I'd have to say, though that Jane (Tarzan) would be amazing and oh! Burrito! I'd love a Burrito (3 Caballeros) PTD. Rutt and Tuke (Brother Bear) would be fun too; or Hei Hei (Moana). They have done the PotC dog, so why not the Hatbox or the Hitchhiking Ghosts?

I guess there are a few I'd like to see. ;)

Along with Burrito, I'd love for them to make a Donald Duck with a sombrero or serape or something that makes him fit with the Panchito and Jose already released...

Along with Burrito, I'd love for them to make a Donald Duck with a sombrero or serape or something that makes him fit with the Panchito and Jose already released...

YAS! I knew I wasn't the only one who enjoys the Mexico ride!

Don't forget all of these cats:

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
hqdefault.jpg

Clawhauser, Lionheart, Manches, Fangmeyer, Delgato, Jackson, Johnson, Fabienne Growley, and Gazelle's tiger dancers.

And Bobby Catmull (ok, I would want bowling shirt Finnick AND him.)

Omg. I want one that's a giant ice cream cone with a tiny Clawhouser hugging it!

I also wish they'd finish up the Emperor's New Groove cast, including: Pacha's wife (Chicha), and three kids (Chaca, Tipo, & Yupi), Bucky the squirrel, and the Waitress (Patty Deutsch), and of course all of the animals that Kuzco turns into at the end of the film (whale, bird, rabbit, etc.)

To date, none of Pacha's family has ever appeared on a Disney pin.

I also wish they'd finish up the Emperor's New Groove cast, including: Pacha's wife (Chicha), and three kids (Chaca, Tipo, & Yupi), Bucky the squirrel, and the Waitress (Patty Deutsch), and of course all of the animals that Kuzco turns into at the end of the film (whale, bird, rabbit, etc.)

To date, none of Pacha's family has ever appeared on a Disney pin.

Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back