• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What Time will you be lining up for the Beloved Tales Dsf April 13th release

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's already a line...

J/K of course (well, I don't know, I'm not close enough to find out)

Real quick on the unofficial and official lines. Would you trade your official Disney pin for an unofficial one? I don't think so cause people don't honor/consider it a real Disney pin. Just saying. :suspect:

What if there are other pin collectors who are not on the forum who start an unofficial line. Which line will officially be the unofficial line?

Real quick on the unofficial and official lines. Would you trade your official Disney pin for an unofficial one? I don't think so cause people don't honor/consider it a real Disney pin. Just saying. :suspect:

Uh actually I would and I have traded an official disney pin for an unofficial one...what you talkin bout willis.

Its too be expected from a dalek fan :suspect:

They should just shut down the theater and use it as the queue line. Pay $25 to sit in the theater, get a wristband, and watch movies for eight hours. LOL!!

Have you been in the theater before? The chairs are not that comfortable. Springs poking your bum. They were designed apparently for Audrey Hepburn because anyone over 175lbs is gonna feel a little tight. I wouldn't mind sleeping on the carpet in the hallway like they did a long time ago. But not in the theater charis, those things are barely tolerable for a short movie.

Nope. I've only been in there once. Perhaps my seat was in better shape than most? I guess I'm pretty happy with any seat that is not on an airline. Those airline seats are murderous.

Have you been in the theater before? The chairs are not that comfortable. Springs poking your bum. They were designed apparently for Audrey Hepburn because anyone over 175lbs is gonna feel a little tight. I wouldn't mind sleeping on the carpet in the hallway like they did a long time ago. But not in the theater charis, those things are barely tolerable for a short movie.

Hmm, I've only sat in the upper level seats 3x. They seemed okay. Haven't tried the orchestra level yet

wasn't there an announcement on there website today that no one could line up more then 24 hours for any release anymore. what stops people from parking in there car near by though? never been there. So don't know if that is possible.

Says the 110lb small Asian lady. Try being a 6'3" 235lb+ linebacker and sitting in those things. Or next time, try to share 1 seat with your sister. That's what they're like for me. lol.

LOL Mark! They are much more comfortable than airline seats though! We couldn't squeeze into one seat though.

Unofficially :crazy:

Sure, one DSF campout and now your the expert? Haha. I dont' think they will let us into the alley until 7:45pm Friday so the unofficial line would have to be somewhere else. Budget rent-a-car will be pissed if we all sit in front of or beside their building. I foresee the musical chairs roaming around and then a mass of people accumulating around 7pm on the sidewalk to see what's going on. The unofficial line may try to start Thursday night, but where will they go when DSF tells them to leave for the movie line up? Sidenote, is the movie even going to have that many patrons? Isn't it still Oz? Even on a Friday night the movie is getting kinda old now no?

unless you have been there early to see how the pre line works you won't fully understand, there will be a pre line there always is and its always the same sad story, and guess what next month we are all going to have the same conversation just like we did last week and the month before that. DSF does not care about the lines, 1) Profit 2) profit 3) proffit 4) profit 5) profit. we can say and argue and ***** and complain all we and it won't really do anything

wasn't there an announcement on there website today that no one could line up more then 24 hours for any release anymore. what stops people from parking in there car near by though? never been there. So don't know if that is possible.

It also said not to line up before 7:45 pm. So, I am guessing the unofficial line people know how long it takes to walk or run from one end of the alley to the other end?

i just realized i am sure our same 3 DSF campers will be there lol David always goes early. does anyone know if he is on here?

this thread = toooo much drama. Unofficial this, official that. Blah blah blah blah. honor this, honor that. relax people. we're all adults here.....i think.

What the heck is a dalek? And too? Really? Hahaha now I see why you'd trade your real pins for fake ones. :facepalm:

Haha sorry I hit my spell check and clicked the wrong word lol. But all joking aside I have traded for a few fantasy pins I adored.

Sooooo....where is the unofficial line gunna be? Officially

I loved the campout so much. I am already at DSF, disguised as a bum, creeping around the back end of the alley so i dont get noticed by security.

Considering that the usual 'unofficial line' location is currently a small baseball field (complete with Ebbets Field entrance and score board), I don't think you will get far, regardless of how you are dressed... :)

I'll try to get a picture of it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back