• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

When is your next trip to Disney?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is your next trip to Disney?
:) My best friend and I are planning a trip to WDW in 2012, so we're going to look into booking that sometime this year.

will be checking my inbox at least a couple time thru the week
if you need something we can make a deal trade or send me the cash/paypal
if you are in the parks most days I am easy to find in a crowd, I stand taller than most and am fond of tophats.
one is purple with mickey ears. the other is black with mickey heads hatband

Going to wdw march 6 - 12, and may 28 - june 3rd. I think I wll try and make the September event as I have never been before. Maybe I will see Judy in nov 2012, that will be our "End of the World" family reunion at WDW. I always like to plan ahead.

Going to wdw march 6 - 12, and may 28 - june 3rd. I think I wll try and make the September event as I have never been before. Maybe I will see Judy in nov 2012, that will be our "End of the World" family reunion at WDW. I always like to plan ahead.

We sail on the Dream on March 13th. I am hoping that pin trading night will either be the 11th or the 18th, so we can go to that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back