• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: When you wish upon a..... Lantern? Ends Monday Jan 7th @ 10pm Disneyland time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me I never retracted a bid I was just saying that I could not compete with PODM , people do that all the time and there is no need to take that tone with people :(

Bid Change:

16857 Magical Musical Moments - When I See An Elephant Fly
91025 Mickey's Circus Jumbo Welcome Gift (Never been opened)
93862 WDW Happy New Year 2012-2013 Dumbo and Timothy
94063 WDW New Fantasyland Reveal/Conceal Dumbo Entrance Sign
94078 WDW New Fantasyland BATB Mystery Collection - Silly Girls at Gaston's Tavern
94084 WDW New Fantasyland BATB Mystery Collection - Beast at Be Our Guest Restaurant

I don't think she had a tone. To be honest she was very sad when she found out that bids were being retracted. And she just wants to be the person to decide what is good for her, that's all.

I want to keep this thread on track but I do want to agree with Chillkitty so that scrumpman can see from a different prospective. I, too, took your statement as a bow out.

Perhaps just to clarify that you are not bowing, you could restate you bid in order to save any confusion. Just a thought.

Look maybe a mis communication my bid stand if it makes any odds lol
anyhow goodluck hope you get what you want from your auction no hard feelings :)

My bid:
Pin 34688: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Baby Buggy (Cheshire Cat)
Pin 91702: DSF - Cinderella - Cinderella and Fairy Godmother
Pin 41242: Stitch Invades Series (Lady and the Tramp)

Ok after deliberating today here is the new leaderboard

1. Brynag135 (quite a few pins fit our collections)
2. Three way tie right now between 2spongey6 (Alice Podm), mickeymousje (love, love the Cheshire and L&T, Cinderella is a so so though, and Scrumpman (love the Aristocats and the Emperor with the with the cat)
3. CheshireCat (toy story PODM) and Riftraftstreetrat (Aladdin PODM) tied for 3rd

it is still anyone's game though!

I want to bid:
Pin 85077: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Si & Am
Pin 91345: DLP - Princess Heart-Shaped Jewel Series - Cinderella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back