• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Where can one find out about pin releases in Shanghai Disneyland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can one find out about pin releases in Shanghai Disneyland?

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
I have a couple friends who are going to Shanghai and they might be going to Disneyland. Of course, I asked them to get me some pins, but they do not collect pins at all. Thus, I don't want them to bring back pins that we already have accessible in the US. Any suggestions on where I can find pin releases? PinPics doesn't have too many from Shanghai, so.. yea.

While I have learned a lot in my short time on DPF, I'm still a newb :p Thanks in advance :D

I don't know of any forums or anything that have Shanghai specific threads...maybe someone else can help.

But if you look on ebay under "shanghai disney pin", you can browse some of the ones that have been released.

It's hard to say what will or won't be a co-op release...sometimes they even come out months or years later. But your best bet is that the LE pins might be exclusive, as well as anything to do with Shanghai Disney specifically. Especially if it's something for an event, or an attraction we don't have over here. Also, anything Chinese themed (like the Year of the Rooster stuff, or the characters in traditional garb) would be good bets. They might share those with HKDL, but it's not likely to make it to the Western parks.

I don't know of any forums or anything that have Shanghai specific threads...maybe someone else can help.

But if you look on ebay under "shanghai disney pin", you can browse some of the ones that have been released.

It's hard to say what will or won't be a co-op release...sometimes they even come out months or years later. But your best bet is that the LE pins might be exclusive, as well as anything to do with Shanghai Disney specifically. Especially if it's something for an event, or an attraction we don't have over here. Also, anything Chinese themed (like the Year of the Rooster stuff, or the characters in traditional garb) would be good bets. They might share those with HKDL, but it's not likely to make it to the Western parks.

Oh, thanks for the heads up! I think this will also be comprehensive enough for my friends hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back