• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Where the Star Wars trader's at??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the Star Wars trader's at??

Frogswithhair

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hello all,

I now have pending trade for the Pin 61569: WDW - Star Wars Weekends 2008 - Jumbo Pin Boxed Set 'Helmets' but would still love to trade for any of my other wants from my traders! Also I'm always seeing chatter about all the princess pins or pixar movies but never anything about star wars, so just a quick shout out to my fellow star wars collectors MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!! Post in the thread if your interested in trading or just a fellow star wars collector just so i can get an idea who my fellow collectors are and perhaps we can help each other out :)

Thanks!

Last edited:
I know!! I wish there was more Star Wars talk too. Even during Star Wars weekends, there was not a lot of buzz/excitement in the forums or in the parks. I wish I had more LE star wars pins to trade but I just end up keeping them all, unless they are duplicates. Feel free to take a look at what I got and let me know if you are intested in anything for the helmets or the 05 weekend jumbo, or the 07 weekend logo pin.

Omg you have the helmets!!!! We would totally be interested. Ive been trying to find the royal guard helmet, without much luck. My husband is more the SW pin collector but I cant say I'm not into it too. We've pretty much been looking for one pin, the Mandalore chaser, for about a month and a half but along the way we've picked up some good things. Ive wondered about who else here might be collecting SW pins too, so thanks for posting this. Maybe the SW peeps will make themselves known.

Howdy there...I am interested in your set, please check my traders...or let me know if we can work something out. My partner is a big Star Wars Collector and it would be going to a good home. Thanks Wendy:)

Unfortunately I found a UK trader who's going to trade me the PTN Star Wars jumbo and a few others for the boxed set :( But on the brightside we are doing a multi pin trade and he has all these pins for trade so if you guys want any of them let me know and i will try to work something out for them:

85210: DLP - Star Wars Pin Event - Han Solo (15 USD)
85573: DLP - Star Wars Pin Event - Princess Leia (15 USD)
85211: DLP - Star Wars Pin Event - Obi Wan Kenobi (15 USD)
85798: DLP - Star Wars Pin Event - 4 pin set - Yoda only (10 USD)
85799: DLP - Star Wars Pin Event - 4 pin set - Darth Vader only (10 USD)
85800: DLP - Star Wars Pin Event - 4 pin set - Stormtrooper only (10 USD)
85801: DLP - Star Wars Pin Event - 4 pin set - Boba Fett only (10 USD)
85209: DLP - Star Wars Pin Event - Goofy as Darth Vader (20 USD)
85212: DLP - Star Wars Lanyard & Medallion (35 USD)

So happy to see replies in this tread, i was worried it would just be crickets when i checked on it :)

Well I'd like to be counted in here definately. Big, big Star Wars fan and really want to increase (well, begin really) my collection. The Darth Goofy one is great!

Pintrading, Star Wars-loving family checking in! We collect Star Tours, and some Star Wars.

I just received several Star Tours/Star Wars holy grails in the last few weeks.

Desperately still seeking these:

pin90291th72
pin90274th72
pin84591th72
pin83339th72
pin85021th72
pin85175th72
pin87242th72
pin91087th72
pin62680th72
and a few more...

And my current holy grail:

pin84504th72

Last edited:
I collect the Star Wars Piece of History pins.

The only ones I need are:
pin90291th72

I have these Star Tours/Wars pins to trade:

This is great! We're getting a good group of potential traders here! Now we just have to remember everyone's names so when we have SW stuff up for trade, we know who we can look for :)

I just got another set of the boxed helmets, I was wondering if i put it up for auction would you guys bid on it at all? I have not really participated in any of the auctions really, and was just curious if those of you who have auctioned off items have been happy with the offers you have gotten?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back