• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Which doll would you wish was created?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which doll would you wish was created?

alex555

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I came up with this thread because, while looking through some Disney princess pictures I started imagining and thinking how amazing would it be if there would be a doll created in a certain outfit or design. So just post your ideas of a doll you would wish would be created, either by Disney Store, Mattel, Tonner, etc.

Mulan is my Favorite Disney princess, and I'm really looking forward to the day that the Glorious 17" Mulan doll will be released by DS. Of course Matchmaker Mulan would be the first option to go, but if they would make her in her final outfit, with the Medal and the Sword, that would be my dream doll for me :) . The mix of colors are so cool, and this outfit represents a beautiful and strong Mulan. She would be great!

mulan-sword-crest.jpg
mulan-rooftop.jpg

Next up is Ariel. With the release of the new Redisgned Disney Princess pictures, I really expected an Ariel doll in a beautiful aqua gown. I know she never wore one in the movies, but hey, Aqua is Ariel's signature color after all. Both Designer and Film Premiere dolls showed us the great contrast the aqua color can cause with Ariel's red hair, beautiful mix of colors! The doll I'm thinking of would look more or less like these 2 ornaments :3

51h2HTaYpDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
41BBKLwk89L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I'm also very impacient to see which outfit will the 17in Ariel doll wear. Either if it's the wedding, pink or blue gown or her usual Mermaid outfit, I will pick her up for sure, but we might have to wait a year or two for that.

Finally with the release of the Designer Villains, I'm hoping for a regular Maleficent doll in the future. And I'm also hoping that next year we will have Designer Princes, that would be so amazing xD ! Share your ideas as well guys!

Last edited:
I love this thread, thank you for starting it! :) <3

Ok, first off I totally agree with you on the 17'' Mulan doll! :D Disney Store HAVE to release one to keep me happy LOL, we should bug them on their facebook so they know we are interested! ;) She is my 2nd favourite Princess, and I think out of all the 17 inch dolls, if she was done correctly she'd be the most beautiful. :)

Secondly, I am hoping for a 17'' Jasmine doll- she might come next year with the release of Aladdin on Blu Ray... I hope so! <3 She would look stunning in a jewelled version of her regular aqua outfit (I imagine this like the way the park Jasmine meet and greet characters are dressed), or if not in this outfit, she would look great in her engagement announcement purple outfit! :)

I would also LOVE to see a 17'' Aurora doll, dressed as Briar Rose instead of her regular Princess attire- I think the Briar Rose costume is far prettier and would make for a better 17'' doll than her Princess outfit she is often marketed in. These dolls are a lot to hope for, but I'd love for them to be properly released one day! :) <3

I would love to see a Vanessa (Ursula in human form) doll in any size. I would also love to see an Ariel in the purple sparkly dress she wears when her father transforms her at the end of the movie.

@PrincessxJasmine89, hahaha no problem. For the 17 in dolls, I think Disney will release the remaining 5 through 2013-2014. These dolls have become quite popular and let's no talk about the huge amount of money they win for selling them. My guess is that Aurora and Ariel might be released in next year, Jasmine might be released as well by the end of it or begginings of 2014. And Pocahontas and Mulan on 2014. Wonder which would be the Surprise releases!

I would love to see a Vanessa (Ursula in human form) doll in any size. I would also love to see an Ariel in the purple sparkly dress she wears when her father transforms her at the end of the movie.

Agree! That dress is simple, yet elegant! Would love to see a doll of her in that dress.

ArielDress.jpg

hhmmm... interesting question. It would be kind of cool to have a Designer Tinker Bell. Don't really know what she would look like. Just something modern and elegant like the designer princesses.

@PrincessxJasmine89, hahaha no problem. For the 17 in dolls, I think Disney will release the remaining 5 through 2013-2014. These dolls have become quite popular and let's no talk about the huge amount of money they win for selling them. My guess is that Aurora and Ariel might be released in next year, Jasmine might be released as well by the end of it or begginings of 2014. And Pocahontas and Mulan on 2014. Wonder which would be the Surprise releases!

I hope they do all get released! :) I think Jasmine and Ariel will be the 2 scheduled dolls for regular (not surprise) release next year, as their Blu-Rays are released then, but then saying that Mulan and Poci are getting Blu-Ray double pack releases this year, sp who knows? ;)

I would love to see a 17" Singing Mother Gothel doll to go with the Rapunzel Singing doll, of course she would have to sing "Mother knows best" hehehe ;o)

I would alos like them to start producing more Giselle from Enchanted dolls, there are still a couple of outfits from the film that were never produced.

a 17" Snow White LE doll in her rags dress would be great too, I know its not a fancy outfit but I have always loved how she looked in that dresss hehehe ;o)

I came up with this thread because, while looking through some Disney princess pictures I started imagining and thinking how amazing would it be if there would be a doll created in a certain outfit or design. So just post your ideas of a doll you would wish would be created, either by Disney Store, Mattel, Tonner, etc.

To start things up, Mulan is my Favorite Disney princess, and I'm really looking forward to the day that the Glorious 17in Mulan doll is released by DS. Of course Matchmaker Mulan is the thing will cross on everybody's mind at first, but if they would make her in her final outfit, with the Medal and the Sword, that would be my dream doll for me :) . The mix of colors are so cool, and this outfit represents a beautiful and strong Mulan. And well, 17in Merida proved us, a doll can rock with a sword! She would be great!

mulan-sword-crest.jpg

Yesss!! That was my favorite outfit in the movie. The colors are perfect. I remember back in '98 I asked my mom to make me a Halloween costume that looked just like this! haha That never happened...

I love this thread, thank you for starting it! :) <3

Ok, first off I totally agree with you on the 17'' Mulan doll! :D Disney Store HAVE to release one to keep me happy LOL, we should bug them on their facebook so they know we are interested! ;) She is my 2nd favourite Princess, and I think out of all the 17 inch dolls, if she was done correctly she'd be the most beautiful. :)

Secondly, I am hoping for a 17'' Jasmine doll- she might come next year with the release of Aladdin on Blu Ray... I hope so! <3 She would look stunning in a jewelled version of her regular aqua outfit (I imagine this like the way the park Jasmine meet and greet characters are dressed), or if not in this outfit, she would look great in her engagement announcement purple outfit! :)

I would also LOVE to see a 17'' Aurora doll, dressed as Briar Rose instead of her regular Princess attire- I think the Briar Rose costume is far prettier and would make for a better 17'' doll than her Princess outfit she is often marketed in. These dolls are a lot to hope for, but I'd love for them to be properly released one day! :) <3

I agree with the Briar Rose dress. So pretty in its simplicity. This would definitely be a must-have.

Since Hercules and Hunchback are two of my favorite movies, I would go nuts for 17" LE versions of Meg and Esmeralda. And because I have a large Princess and the Frog collection, I NEED a Dr. Facilier. NEED.

I love the Mulan idea! She would be so much better with the Emperial gown.

As for dolls I would want, I would want more "family and friends" characters! Nakoma, Kocoum, Maleficent, Jafar, ughs the possibilites are endless! And definitely a Designer Prince line. I would buy flynn and john smith in a heartbeat!!!

Upon thinking about it, I would love to see a doll of Madame Adelaide Bonfamille, from the Aristocats. I think she would make a very elegant doll, and with Aristocats being my primary collection it would be a must have for me. She could come with her record player and a few mischievous kittens.

I would also love a Vanessa doll, also Ariel in pink dress.

My daughter was talking about this last night...she wants Dr. Facilier because they didn't do a villain for PATC. I wish they would do King Fergus since they did the rest of the family! I also want standard sized Tremaine's (sisters and mom)...and of course, an accurate 12" version of Rapunzel with brown hair.

I'd love to see more emphasis on the villains. I think that might happen if the Designer Villains dolls are successful enough. I'm surprised they have not made Ariel in her end scene dress yet.

I for one would love to see more Jessica Rabbit dolls. There are only two! And they were expensive. I'd like lower-end ones to come out like they have for the Princesses on DisneyStore.com. I'd love if they did bride Jessica and groom Roger dolls as seen from the movie in Rogers wallet, and Beach Roger and Jessica too. The beach Jessica doll was going to come out by Mattel after the first doll, but it was never made.

I wish a Vanessa doll was crafted! It would be awesome to see one next year when the movie will be released on dvd and blu-ray...

Last edited:
I second all of the Little mermaid doll requests for the 17" LE line.We definitely need a Vanessa doll and some Ariel dolls!! I would love her as a mermaid like this one:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ariel-Little-Mermaid-Special-Edition-Disney-Doll-Barbie-/230409795499 or in her transformation dress.. I also like her Kiss the girl dress. :rock:

I'd also love some LE Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland dolls too. I'd love a Mulan doll, an Esmeralda, a Melody, a tinker bell, a Cinderella in her pink dress, Rapunzel with her Hair braided with the flowers like tonner's latest version and lots more! ( all 17" Limited editions)

I've been thinking about this for a while! I'd love a 17" Mulan doll, I really hope they don't miss her out! I can't wait to see how they make Ariel, Aurora and Jasmine! To go with the theme of the new 17" Merida and Queen Elinor doll set, I'd love to see Tiana and Charlotte, the ugly step sisters, and because Rapunzel is my favourite I'd love to see a set with her with braided hair with Flynn! I would also love to see Cinderella in her pink dress!
I'd also love to see a Designer Heroine collection where they include Megara, Esmerelda, Kida, Jane, Alice, Elionwy, etc :)

I would like to see more of the friends and family too, especially Gaston. I cannot believe they have never issued him. We got a flurry of the family dolls in the beginning of this year so maybe next year they will do the same. Of course I want the 17 inch Limited Princesses, I cannot wait for those to be offered. I don't know if I could afford or house other characters in the 17inch form. They take up so much space but so beautiful. I had the goal of organizing my collection this summer but did not do it, so most of my purchases this year are still in boxes, but I hope to do it soon. I really enjoy everyone's photos and creative displays on this forum.

I second that request for Princess Eilonwe,its ridiculous she hasnt even been made yet(to my knowledge)usually even with Disney films that arent very popular one of the titular charecters is made atleast once,atleast that's how it went down with TLM 2 and Peter Pan 2(with Melody and Jane).Looks like im stuck making one on my own,still,a Limited edition one by Disney would be nice.Aswell as Eilonwe i'd like the Disney Store to induct primarily Alice,Megara,Esmeralda,and Jane aswell as Pocahontas friend Nakoma into the 12" doll line-up,We need more charecters,I say the heroines need a chance in the spotlight just as much as the princesses(even if it's once in a while)

I'm all for a Jafar, and a Gaston! I love them, they're fantastic!! Each princess/heroine should have it's villain: Ariel: Ursula/Vanessa, Belle: Gaston, Tiana: Dr Facilier, Aurora: Maleficent, Snow White: Evil Queen(aka Queen Grimhilde), Cinderella: Lady Tremaine. I love the villains, they're great! I do wish they were 17" though, to go with the 17" LE, however I guess because they're like "designer villains" they seem to be intended to have gone with the designer princesses. I have only recently been inducted into the art of doll collecting, so I can't predict whether I think Disney will make the heorines into 17" limited - I can't imagine so because realistically they're so often left out of many things, but then again they did make Alice.. so who knows? They need more male villains dolls!!

I just want more 17 inch LE dolls. I would love to see the rest of the princesses, and in a timely fashion. If they even try to skip out on Mulan and Pocahontas, it would be very foolish of them. They're official princesses and deserve to have 17 inch LE dolls. After the princesses are done, I want to see characters like Jane Porter, Kida, Megara, Esmeralda, and so on and so forth. I would also love to see a two pack set of Peter Pan and Wendy (with a tiny Tinker Bell). I would also like 17 inch LE Villain dolls, maybe even some princes or other male characters. (Male villains would be fantastic, I can just picture a Dr. Facilier. They would be horribly limited but oh-so beautiful). I think the Designer Heroine and Heros thing is a cool idea, but I don't think it would sell as well as the princesses and villains. So we have a better chance at just another line of 12 inch basic dolls for heroes and heroines. :D More 12 inch villains would be great too.

My head is spinning with everyone's ideas. I hope these dreams come true!

I believe we will get the entire lineup of Princesses in 17 inch LE. Someone said the series was supposed to go to 2016, but maybe that was based on movie releases, I don't know. I can't wait that long. Surely Jasmine & Ariel will be in 2013.

I agree that a Peter Pan series, even in 12 inch would be awesome. I love Wendy , Michael and John too.

I don't think they will ever do Esmerelda or Giselle again because both Demi Moore and Amy Adams wanted to be paid for their image, that is why the Disney Store Giselle Bride was cut short to a limited run because it looks like Amy Adams.

There will be a new movie Frozen next year based on the Snow Queen, so I am sure we will see a limited edition doll for that. It should be spectacular. Here is a Frozen tumblir link with some art

http://disneyfrozen.tumblr.com

WOW! Thanks a lot for the Heads up Pongo!!! :D I already fell in love with this Snow Queen! Can't wait for the movie and the Merchandise, including the dolls. Look at this, imagine a 17in doll of this beauty:

tumblr_m8k6ibrcdc1rcznzyo2_500.jpg

It would be an instant buy for me :D !

Also for those expecting Disney Heroines Designer collection, you will most likely get them next year (perhaps). The Designer dolls have given Disney Store a lot of income, not only with their Designer merchandise, but it also causes people to buy the regular dolls as well, and helps with their 17in Doll sales. I wish Designer princes were next, but it all points that they might make Disney Heroines. With the release of the Villains they showed us they don't only do Princess related charactes and, for the moment they're only focusing on Female dolls.

Last edited:
I'd just be happy to have better quality dolls from Disney. I love that fact that they are articulated, but the quality of the materials and hair are just awful.....ENOUGH GLITTER!!!!! But if I'd have to say, I'd love to see Belle done in something other then the yellow dress. I'd really love to see a Belle in the Green or Pink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back