• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: White Elephant Pin Swap Game

@DisneyJ I will allow the gif as it has Giant's colors in it. ;)
Here is envelope 2.
It has a DLP Nana Pin and a Chip and Dale Gift Hidden Mickey.

XOQf5gI.jpg

I likes that Nana pin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Tokaji Yep, I thought it would run a lot longer myself with people taking longer between turns. It's just like a normal secret santa or white elephant exchange where once everyone has gone we're over. People can absolutely still trade amongst themselves before I ship. I just need to know which pins go to which people when I mail next week.

@Tokaji Yep, I thought it would run a lot longer myself with people taking longer between turns. It's just like a normal secret santa or white elephant exchange where once everyone has gone we're over. People can absolutely still trade amongst themselves before I ship. I just need to know which pins go to which people when I mail next week.

Hmmm, that's a tough choice. I don't really want any of the other pins, but I don't really want the game to end yet...

Why don't you sleep on it and let us know tomorrow. I may have another option which is below.
Anyone who would like to keep their current pin envelope would let me know they are out and don't want to keep playing. I will close up your envelope and consider you and your prize done. Anyone who wants to keep playing can sign back up for a second go around and I or a mod will re roll a randomizer. I will also be signing up as the house and adding a new envelope into the mix. The people left will have the option of stealing or opening the new envelope. The house will be considered a normal player but will be making choices via a randomizer to keep it fair.

I could be the leader in the second round if we do it that way. I have enough extra pins to facilitate that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Why don't you sleep on it and let us know tomorrow. I may have another option which is below.
Anyone who would like to keep their current pin envelope would let me know they are out and don't want to keep playing. I will close up your envelope and consider you and your prize done. Anyone who wants to keep playing can sign back up for a second go around and I or a mod will re roll a randomizer. I will also be signing up as the house and adding a new envelope into the mix. The people left will have the option of stealing or opening the new envelope. The house will be considered a normal player but will be making choices via a randomizer to keep it fair.

I love my pin and don’t want to keep playing; but I’ll keep watching and rooting everyone on for sure!

Thank you so much for the game @summerskin - I can’t believe I actually got a pin from my wants list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if anyone wants to continue playing; you can just comment here and say you are in for another round. Everyone who is in will keep their current pin envelope but the amount of steals allowed will reset to 2. I will join the game as the house(with a new sealed envelope). Everyone who wants to continue will be re randomized and we will play the game in the same format as before. If anything is unclear, I am happy to answer more specifics.

Back