• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: White Elephant Pin Swap Game

I will keep what I have. @DisneyJ and I have agreed to trade my Alice Tsum for his Monsters University hidden mickey.

Have fun everyone and thanks for a hosting us @summerskin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm also fine with the game closing, if that is what most people vote for.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sorry all but I won't be able to run the second round of this game. I'll be super in and out here for the next week or so as my little one has a nasty ear infection that might be antibiotic resistant. If you all still want to trade amongst yourselves, please do. I will most likely not have time to ship until late next week. I will message anyone whose address I don't have yet.

Very sorry to hear about your little one. Hopefully everything will clear up quickly. Thanks again for the awesome game!

@summerskin

No worries! It was very fun. I would be happy to host another game of White Elephant in a few weeks if you all want - we could open it to more people so it would go longer.

Thank you so much for your generosity!

Tonka

P.S.
I also haven't forgotten that I want to ZAP you soon for that awesome package you sent me!

It was the Gargoyle from Kingdom of Cute and the construction worker PTD from Up.
Oh, RIGHT. For some reason I lost all track and thought there was an envelope that we didn't open? Gosh, my mind is overloaded with pins these days I guess. HAHA
'grats!