• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Who Does He Think He Is? That Man Has Tangled With the Wrong Trader!

ZAPPED! Who Does He Think He Is? That Man Has Tangled With the Wrong Trader!
Congrats and happy birthday! :)

Wow, such a awesome birthday gift! congrats and a happy belated birthday! :D

Thank you so much! It was such an amazing and generous gift, I am shocked!

LOL no one gets zapped like Mrs Gaston...

Heh heh heh just show me the marriage certificate!! :D

conratulations beautiful! thats one heck of a mail day!!!!! your husband is fabulously framed!

Thank you so much darling! I agree, Gaston looks mighty handsome in that frame!

Wow, that is just amazing! Sweet birthday gift, congrats! Way to go Darris and Angie :bigthumb::rock:

Thank you so much! They totally rock, don't they?

Great birthday gift! Congrats to you! And Happy Birthday!

Thank you!! :) It was a great day filled with many tacos!

awe congrats!! darris and his familys generousity never ceases to amazei hope you have a wonderful birthday :)

Thank you so much! <3 They really do never stop, I don't know how anyone's heart can be so big!

Congrats Alex! Gotta love the Wax's. those are beautiful pins! XD hope you are having an amazing unforgettable b-day!

Thank you Erika! :D It was certainly unforgettable!

Happy Birthday & congrats on those awesome zaps. I love, love, love your display. Please please do tell how you made that, or did you buy it ready? It looks so lovely!

Thank you so much! :D The sketch came matted in the black mat from WDW. Darris and Angie were kind enough to gift it to me after their last trip! I'm so glad I got to put it to good use. The brown frame and white mat was from Wal-Mart! Only $13! <3 I just had to get it all together haha

LOL! :)
yyaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!

:wiggle: *insert party hat on top!*

Congratulations! That is one AMMMMAAAAZZZZIIINNNGGGG birthday zap! Congrats again, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Thank you so very much!! :D The best birthday zap EVER!

Congratulations! Those are some ridiculously amazing zaps. And happy birthday to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much!! They certainly are ridiculous!! So much generosity!

lets not forget to thank the letter carriers that bring thousands of bundles of joy to all of us pin collectors

My mailman hates me I think...lol! I am always getting odd things! But we have a good relationship!

Great birthday gift! Congrats to you! And Happy Birthday!

Thank you!! :D

AWESOME! And you so deserve them Alex! This made me smile big time! <3

Aw I wouldn't say that! Haha. But thank you so much for the compliment Sarah! <3

Thanks Judy!

Happy Birthday and congrats! :)

Thank you so much!

Congrats and happy birthday, and what a gorgeous display!

Thank you so much! Not as gorgeous as your Brave display!! I am still in love with that!

Omg yayayayayayayayayayaay!!!!! Super congrats hun!!!! And SUPER Happy Birthday!!! :D But now, Gaston, you've got to pull yourself together! ;)

What for? Nothing helps! Lol!! Thank you!

To the good ones, thank you!!! It however seems those are becoming fewer in numbers. :rofl:

Congratulations Alex!!! Way to go Darris and Angie!!! You two always amaze me in your generosity!!!

Thank you Gramps! :D Don't forget, you're a pretty generous guy too! I can't imagine the forum without anyone here!

Back