• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Who Does He Think He Is? That Man Has Tangled With the Wrong Trader!

ZAPPED! Who Does He Think He Is? That Man Has Tangled With the Wrong Trader!

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
No one says no to Gaston!!

Okay...so I have been trying to post this since Saturday! When I received this GLORIOUSLY AMAZING PACKAGE. But unfortunately the forum has not been my friend. But how appropriate for me to post a public thank you for this birthday gift on my actual birthday? :D

That's right!

tumblr_mn9pns3tGy1ra1mgno1_400.gif

tumblr_lqqs7f4nGP1qjzbwe.gif

Anyways! So on Saturday my mailman had to come to the door to deliver not one, but two boxes! My one box was omega-gigantic, because I ordered a bow so I could make one for my Merida costume! I dress up as Merida at the Disney Store for the Halloween party, for the kiddies, and last year a lot of kids kept asking me "Where is your bow," so I had to fix it! Haha. So the mailman hands me that and then he hands me another box! From the Waxes...uh-oh!! I knew I was getting some sort of birthday gift from him thanks to our lovely group chat (SEPARGS), but I didn't know what because the picture wouldn't load on my phone!

So I tore the box open and was like

tumblr_m107zxoWBg1r3zat8.gif

544444_586102054773207_745367432_n.jpg

BUT THEN

994873_586101841439895_850182368_n.jpg

AND THEN

533655_586101688106577_1957286119_n.jpg

Wow. Just wow. I almost started crying. I just didn't even know how to respond, other than to shake uncontrollably. I still don't know how to respond! Except with the biggest, most heartfelt THANK YOU to the Wax family. Not only for their amazing generosity to me, but for their continued generosity towards others. The kindness of their hearts is unmatched.

I now have to cross of TWO pins on my most-wanted signature!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

575160_586102141439865_624622314_n.jpg

Sorry I am really gross looking, but AHHHHH

So then I got this idea. I was like, "My Gaston pins need a palace". I remembered this sketch Darris and Angie had sent me before and I was like

tumblr_inline_mnze2rFRTx1qz4rgp.gif

So I ran to Wal-mart, came home, and made THIS:

581476_586101274773285_1913488914_n.jpg

Its not exactly a normal pin display...but its not exactly a normal collection! As a specimen yes he's intimidating... MY WHAT A GUY!! Gaston~~~~ <3
(I may or may not have a problem).

So yeah. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! This is one of the most generous birthday gifts that I have ever received! I will treasure them all, and the memory of opening them, forever! :D

Oh my sweet mother of monkey milk!!! Congrats Alex!!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY!!!! :bigthumb:

( when I saw the title, I knew it was you! Haha. )

Last edited:
Oh my sweet mother of monkey milk!!! Congrats Alex!!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY!!!! :bigthumb:

( when I saw the title, I knew it was you! Haha. )

Thank you so much Maya! :D And the title is a two-fer, Gaston obviously, but then I put..."Tangled with the wrong man". Haha! Get it?
(I need a new hobby)

Congrats Alex! What a thoughtful gift :)

Thank you! :D

wow awesome and happy belated birthday!!!!!

Thank you so much! :) But its actually today! I'm so happy I was able to post it finally! Lol.

Happy Birthday & congrats on those awesome zaps. I love, love, love your display. Please please do tell how you made that, or did you buy it ready? It looks so lovely!

lets not forget to thank the letter carriers that bring thousands of bundles of joy to all of us pin collectors

To the good ones, thank you!!! It however seems those are becoming fewer in numbers. :rofl:

Congratulations Alex!!! Way to go Darris and Angie!!! You two always amaze me in your generosity!!!

Back