• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WHO is Going to 2023 Magic Hap-Pins?

This will be my first time going, what do I bring?
A BIG Smile & a friendly, "let's have FUN we're at Disney" attitude

A water bottle

AUTHENTIC pins for the Trade Boards

As many pins bags/binders as you can fit in a 24" tall rolling suitcase or carry in a backpack for Trading. I suggest the suitcase as carrying pin bags around for 2 days will wear you out. People also use rolling ice chests, craft bins, file carts, tool boxes as long as they fit the 24"×15"×18" dimensions (not including the handle).

AND Tigger & Cinderella pins to trade to me! :) :) :tigger:

Not going this year. Still dealing with some medical issues and standing in line for a long time to trade is hard on my back. Hope to see some pin friends during the Event period to say hello. Hope everyone has a great time and post anything that you find out about the hobby or theme for next year.

I will be bringing my Zuca. I have owned it for 5+ years. I bought it specifically for the WDW event, but due to the pandemic and a couple of one-off situations it has never been to an event. So very excited to bring pins in my zuca.

A zuca is luggage one can sit on. Cast members do not allow floor sitting while in line, but seem to have no problem with luggage sitting. Luggage one can sit on is beneficial. Carry pins and a stool all in one.

Back