• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Why can't the US LE pins be like LE pins at DLRP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't the US LE pins be like LE pins at DLRP?

dizneydogs

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I like how the the LE DLRP pins are always numbered xx/300 for example on the back, why can't they do the same for the US LE pins?

Also another thing I like about the DLRP pins is that on the backer cards above the bar code it says what pin it is. That way if you display them without the backer card it's easy to match them back up again if you need to.

I agree.

I wish all pins were like this.

However the only problem I can imagine is that pins with numbers lik 001/300 or 003/300 (symettrical) or 300/300 will hold higher values and people will absolutely milk them for all they are worth. I got a pin from DLRP today which is 666/900 and that really freaks me out too!! haha :(

I really like the idea though, it is nice to know whereabouts your pin is. I have 592/600 on one and I like the idea that it is one of the last ones made! :)

I also like the idea of having the name on the back of the barcode!! :)

I got a pin from DLRP today which is 666/900 and that really freaks me out too!! haha :(

:shock::shock::shock:

That would be nice, but I would be affraid of people valuing one pin over another due to the number it was given.

Can't wait for my trip to DLRP.....

I agree.

I wish all pins were like this.

However the only problem I can imagine is that pins with numbers lik 001/300 or 003/300 (symettrical) or 300/300 will hold higher values and people will absolutely milk them for all they are worth. I got a pin from DLRP today which is 666/900 and that really freaks me out too!! haha :(

I really like the idea though, it is nice to know whereabouts your pin is. I have 592/600 on one and I like the idea that it is one of the last ones made! :)

I also like the idea of having the name on the back of the barcode!! :)
:lol: OMG, what pin did you get that was 666? That's amazing!

I like how the the LE DLRP pins are always numbered xx/300 for example on the back, why can't they do the same for the US LE pins?

Also another thing I like about the DLRP pins is that on the backer cards above the bar code it says what pin it is. That way if you display them without the backer card it's easy to match them back up again if you need to.

I 100% completely agree with you. I have often thought about this idea too many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back