• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

**Winners Announced!** LE 125 Stitch w/Baloo and LE 100 Tinker Bell Shoe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
**Winners Announced!** LE 125 Stitch w/Baloo and LE 100 Tinker Bell Shoe!

Bricklayer

Administrator
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
200   0   0
So this new "Pick Your Number and Win" game format is pretty interesting! Let me take a stab at it and see if this format will work me...​

Up for grabs are 20 different pins (and a couple of pin lots), most without original cards, but in excellent condition.

• 20 slots are available for this game.
  • You may purchase up to 3 slots.
  • Each slot will be $10.00 + $2.50 domestic shipping or $6.00 international shipping, regardless of the # of slots purchased.

Every slot purchased is a guaranteed pin(s) from the batch of 20, as shown in the pictures/images. Once all slots are filled, I will generate a randomized list of the pins, with each assigned to one or more of your number picks!

As a bonus, 5 slots will be randomly chosen (again, thru Random.org) to win a pack of 7-pin booster pins in addition to their pin.

It's a guaranteed pin for every slot purchased, plus a great chance to win a 7-pin booster set!

Once all 20 slots have been filled, payment will follow, only thru PayPal.

Here is the lineup! :hsd:

(20-pack booster lot #1)
(20-pack booster lot #2)

<-- 100% authentic, on original card

(please note that each of the two (2) 20-pack booster lots count as 1 prize).

...aaaaand here are the top two prizes!

Sooooo...post here and pick your slot(s)!

1. jsutherin1*
2. StitchTrader*
3. Nettiejeanne*
4. natelove*
5. Nettiejeanne*
6. jsutherin1*
7. shellymo*
8. tinawap*
9. natelove*
10. jsutherin1*
11. natelove*
12. StitchTrader*
13. tinawap*
14. caw caw rawr*
15. AgentR*
16. Nettiejeanne*
17. AgentR*
18. StitchTrader*
19. tinawap*
20. AgentR*

Everyone has paid! Winners will be announced on Thursday (after my work), March 14! I will then do my best to get the packages out starting on Friday, March 15!

Gah, so sorry everyone! Yes I have been distracted by a mountain of diapers. I will try and post the results on Sunday, after work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back