• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

**Winners Announced!** LE 125 Stitch w/Baloo and LE 100 Tinker Bell Shoe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
**Winners Announced!** LE 125 Stitch w/Baloo and LE 100 Tinker Bell Shoe!
...aaaaand here we are, everyone! Thanks to all who participated in this game! The pins will be mailed out starting this coming Monday!

Anyways, here is the official entrant list:

1. jsutherin1*
2. StitchTrader*
3. Nettiejeanne*
4. natelove*
5. Nettiejeanne*
6. jsutherin1*
7. shellymo*
8. tinawap*
9. natelove*
10. jsutherin1*
11. natelove*
12. StitchTrader*
13. tinawap*
14. caw caw rawr*
15. AgentR*
16. Nettiejeanne*
17. AgentR*
18. StitchTrader*
19. tinawap*
20. AgentR*

...aaaaand here is the official randomizer!

602152_10152668457375252_494871994_n.jpg

Congratulations to tinawap for winning Stitch with Baloo! Also, I had my wife randomly pick out 5 numbers from the pool of 20, for the boosters (just like my last game)! Those who were picked will find a booster set with their package! Congrats again!

Received our pins, just back from wdw and my daughter wanted the young princesses. When we returned home the pin I won was there and also the princess booster set! thanks and great timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back