• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Without further Adeiu... per the many requests An auction by CATZ!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Without further Adeiu... per the many requests An auction by CATZ!!
An anonymous bidder has added Pin 50154: DisneyShopping.com - Si and Am with Jack o'Lantern to PSYCHO PIXIE's Offer. They wish to remain unnamed at this time.

With this addition, Psycho Pixie is in first place by a hair! LOL

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who are you nameless wonder!?! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have another request to add to psycho pixie's bid....another anonymous bidder...... Pin 91337: DLP - Brave - Merida - Celtic Knot

Wow pixie.....you got some great friends!

Omg!!! Dodger! I love that movie. This sets the leaderboard

1 psycho pixie
2 docfish2u
3 mad hatter and. Echoharmony.

An anonymous bidder has added Pin 50154: DisneyShopping.com - Si and Am with Jack o'Lantern to PSYCHO PIXIE's Offer. They wish to remain unnamed at this time.

With this addition, Psycho Pixie is in first place by a hair! LOL

I have another request to add to psycho pixie's bid....another anonymous bidder...... Pin 91337: DLP - Brave - Merida - Celtic Knot

Wow pixie.....you got some great friends!

happy_crying_by_apple_cake-d4runjg.png
So when the first one happened I was like OMGosh! misty eyed but able to handle it and keep my cool mostly. Bouncing and happy joy feelings but able to control it mostly right.... Now a SECOND anonymous bid? I am tearing up here. like, I can't see to type! I just am astounded at the kindness of this community. Soooo many people want this pin, and to see people helping me just takes my breath away! I am alternating between sitting here stunned and wanting to get up and dance! I don't know if there are gifs or pictures out there to show my feelings!

thank-you-flowers-1.jpg

Psycho Pixie.. you are on the track for winning.. This auction closes on Sunday...if anyone else bids.. i will update the leaderboard. Thanks!!

I have another anonymous bid...a Mulan podm. The scene is Mulan and mushu...

You guys are killing me!! Such AMAZING offers.

I will share some more info....I will be auctioning off another. Similar centaur pin next...it is on my trades...so you may want to wait for that one.....don't spend it all in 1 place? The exact pin... Pin 28176: Melinda and Brudus...any interest? I hope so.

Ok... this is crazy.... I am having heart palps from you all being so nice!

I am adding to my own bid to please. I want to be sure to put my lead on solid ground.

So, my total bid from me is:
89478 esmeralda
23710 old hag
94635 75th ann jumbo

and you said I have 3 added bids?
Si and am, DLRP Merida, Mulan PODM.

((I am very interested in Melinda and Brutus, I have one other pin currently on your wants in my trades that I have not bid yet. I would love if we could talk about a trade for it unless you are dead set on auctioning it.))

You know whats awesome? As i type this, we are watching fantasia, and it is the part of the movie with the centaurs and pegasus!

I have an anonymous bid for Mad Hatter!! pin 93368 the snow-white 75th annversiry spinner*

It is truly a bidding war. I wish I could clone this pin. Lol... trust me...I am searching for another.... both of you want it so badly....

I'm sorry... there are so many pins...good pins... I am struggling as to who is 1st and who is 2nd. I will get with Krys and we will look each over closely tonight. I plan to post who's ahead tonight. I am torn.

Auction ends sunday right? I will add/change as needed when we have a definite leader later. :) Your gonna make this a tough one hatter! But I SHALL defeat you!!!

[video=youtube;kEOpr2jai9c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kEOpr2jai9c[/video]

Mad Hatter.. Did you remove Pin 65086: DisneyShopping.com - Southern Belle Series - Lilo & Stitch

If so.. i would take the Marie PTN.. and that would make you even with Pixie. Not ahead.. IF it is still included.. it would put you in first.. but i need to know where you stand...

Mad Hatter has inched ahead. The PTN Marie!!.... seriously... the bids are amazing....and very close. I love things about both.

You guys are definitely making this interesting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back