• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wonderground Prints ; DFDC Rapunzel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderground Prints ; DFDC Rapunzel

auroradawn

Corona Kingdom Explorer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello everyone!! Just a general wanted post here that's actually not for Frozen!!

Actively seeking these prints:

8197_10152578205868012_2140794194_n.jpg

Lithograph/Print of Sunlit Swing by Liana Hee and Her Sleep by J.Scott Campbell.
Both from Wonderground gallery; looking for the full size prints, not the postcards :D
must be new with COA

Also (more tentatively) searching for:

mN3OWfxa6J-JQrJGgA8zdUA.jpg

DFDC Rapunzel + Flynn
New/Like New; with COA and slip cover; preferably with bag

I missed out on them last year due to lack of funds, but I would still love to have them!! Looking for less than ebay... as close to retail as possible of course :) Preferably unmoved but I plan on moving them myself so I might be okay with small changes.

Thanks everyone <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back