• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wouldn't these make amazing pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't these make amazing pins?

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I was just browsing THAT site, you know the one where we spend far too much money? And I came across these stamps

stamps.jpg

Wouldn't they make an amazing pins? hehe!

Someone tell Disney! I need these please!

They are nice, especially when Valentine's Day is right around the corner. I'm actually working on a Valentine/Love Pluto pin display. Can't wait for it to be done so that I can post pics!! I've actually purchased Pluto stamps on ebay thinking they were the pins-LOL!

That's so funny! I have been focused on Dinah and Fifi pins too! They make up the majority of the pins on my Valentine pin board! Hopefully we will not be in a bidding war on ebay together-LOL!!!

I really wish disney would put as much effort in to it's pins as it does with its stamps!

Unfortunately it is the country designers who made the stamps. There are some really great design and they should be made into pins. Maybe the artists need new muses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back